oh no, our table! it's broken - wilbur soot

request: haha no, i'm using a prompt generator DJSJSJSJ
pronouns: she/they (i'll try to use he/him and other pronouns in other oneshots!!)
FLUFFF AND FUNNY
a/n: AYO WAKE UP. ITS THE FIRST OF THE MONTH (woo). also this is kinda short 👹👹

————

y/n was taking a nap right next to wilbur on the couch. their head was on his shoulder as her breathing softened. (IDFK WHAT THAT MEANS BUT)

wilbur was scrolling on tiktok when a funny video came on his fyp once he refreshed. it played the, oh no! our table! it's broken! as the person in the video lip-synced hilariously to the audio.

he was about to burst out laughing but realized that his partner was peacefully asleep right next to him, and he didn't want to wake her up. he let out a small giggle and continued scrolling through the app.

just as he was going through the comments of a particular video; he received a text from quackity.

Quackitee 🧑‍🦲🇲🇽
WILBUR YOU WONT BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS. I LITERALLY JUST LET OUT THE MOST JUICIEST, LOUDEST, CRISPIEST WET FART IN MANKIND

wilbur tried not to laugh but unfortunately, he was cracking up at the sudden text. why would quackity say this?! he was laughing so hard treat he almost choked on air.

as he was LITERALLY rolling on the floor, his partner sat up and blinked, realizing she wasn't leaning on their boyfriend's broad shoulders anymore. she rubbed her eyes and it opened to the sight of her boyfriend cracking up on the floor.

"will? what so funny??"

wilbur was WHEEZING. not because of the "oh no our table is broken" and the quackity text, but also because his friend recently changed their twitter username to beyoncesbussyflap.

wilbur turned to face his girlfriend. "oh, y/n, sorry to wake you from your nap!"

"it's okay"

"just kidding bitch ITS NOT FUCKIN OKAY I HAD THE BEST DREAM EVER AND YOU RUINED IT-"