8 It Was Always Sakura

Helllooooo. I'm back. 

This chapter will be a bit long I think. It's based on episodes combined basically.

Thanks for the reads too hehe. You guys at the best.

Enjoy!

-author <3

I continued to track Naruto and Sai's chakra. Running along the trees towards it. My breath getting heavy as I quickly ran. Taking a big leap with each jump. I had a really bad feeling about this for some reason. There was no way Naruto would go with a two of strangers with no plan. To sell out Saskue too? No way.  He also said he would "tell me later" what?

Their chakra was close. I met a small opening  and hoped down onto the grass. I saw Naruto slumped on the ground and Sai crouching beside him. "Naruto?" I asked as I walked towards them. Naruto lifted his head to look at me. My eyes widened. His face was dripping with blood and one of his eyes was purple. His whole left cheek was puffy and he had small cuts all over his face. I ran over quick. "Naruto what the hell happened to you? Who did this." I said crouching down to him. "Oh y/n its nothing." He said trying to face away from me. "Nothing? It looks like someone ran your face over." I said gently grabbing his face towards me. "Thanks." He said with a small wince. I put my hand over his face and started healing it. "Who did this Naruto?" I asked. "The ninja that attacked us earlier." Sai said. "What!? They did this. What the hell. Did you piss them off? I swear to god i'll rock their asses next time I see them." I said still healing his face. "No no. I let them do it. I would never sell out Saskue. It is fine y/n. You don't need to heal me more." He said grabbing my hand and lowering it. "Why? You need to be healed?" I said looking at him.

"Because I need you to save your chakra. We are going somewhere." He said turning to Sai. "Sai can you take me to Kakashi-sensei and captain Yamato." He said. "Okay sure." Sai said lifting him upwards. "Wait where are we going?" I said standing up. "Follow us y/n" Sai said. He must know what's going on. I ran up and helped Sai carry Naruto. We slowly made it to their tent. 

We went in and we sat Naruto down. Sai left and I grabbed a first aid kit. Captain Yamato walked in and then saw Naruto. "Oh lord Naruto what did you get yourself into? I'll go get Kakashi and we'll be back." He said turning around and leaving. I turned my attention back to Naruto and gave him a half smile. "I'm gonna bandage you up." I said not taking no for an answer.

Narutos POV:

"I'm gonna bandage you up." Y/n said taking out the First Aid Kit. I winced as the pain started kicking in. She took off my headband carefully and ruffled up my hair. "You know you need to stop hurting yourself like this Naruto. Even though you have nine tail healing powers doesn't mean you should get hurt." She said putting some cleaner onto a cotton pad. "It was for Saskue so its fine. But I'll try for your sake y/n." I said smiling even though it hurt. She gave me a soft smile back and started wiping my face. Even though she thinks I can't tell she still was infusing chakra while wiping my face to attempting to heal me. 

She finished wrapping my face. "You look like a mummy." She said smiling, and holding back a laugh. I frowned. "Okay I know you have more cuts on ur torso. Take off you shirt." She ordered. My face turned red. I looked at her but she wasn't even getting red. Probably because she was focused. I started to get hot. I unzipped my jacket and took off my under shirt and sat still. She started cleaning my many cuts. My face was still red. She looked up at me. "Are you blushing Naruto?" She asked. "What? No. It's from the punches." I said rubbing my face. "Yea yea. You try to hide under those bandages." She said smirking to herself. She grabbed the medical wrap and placed it on my lower stomach and started wrapping. My heart was in my throat. Her hands were skimming my stomach ever so often. I was probably really red by now. She looked up at me still smirking. "You enjoying yourself?" She said and winked at me.