Chapter 15.

Sorry for the wait, life has been difficult. I haven't forgotten about this book. Please bare with me.

Lisa took Annemarie's hand in hers and lead her outside. To say Annemarie was bewildered was an understatement. There were colors, not just different shades of reds but actual colors.
She looked around amazed, with the biggest smile on her face. "Is this what colors actually look like?" Annemarie asked Lisa. She smiled and said "yes, beautiful isn't it?" She said back to her. They were surrounded by miles of woods, a blue sky and white clouds. Lisa sat down on the grass and motioned for Annemarie to come sit with her. She sat down next to Lisa and ran her fingers through the grass with a smile.
"So, Annie, I'm fully with you kicking the shit out of Lucifer." Lisa said with a smile. Annemarie smiled and said "I am too, I'd like to kill him for what he put me through. Why he did this to me? I don't know, and I wish I did, but I'll figure out someday." She said while trailing off. Lisa frowned, she knew why he did this to her, but she can't tell Annemarie, she wants her to be fully trained before she tries to take on Lucifer.
Lisa stood up and pulled Annemarie up with her, she looked Annemarie in her eyes and said "no matter what, you stay strong."
Annemarie looked at her and smiled, "if it weren't for you I wouldn't have been strong through that." Annemarie said to her.
"Want to take a walk?" Lisa asked.
Annemarie nodded and Lisa turned around and started walking towards the trail leading through the woods with Annemarie following her. They walked in a comfortable silence. Annemarie had a frown on her face, while Lisa held a smile, they came to a curve in the trail with a smaller trail leading off into another direction. Lisa walked off of the main trail and started walking on the smaller trail.
Confused, Annemarie followed and said "where are we going?"
Lisa replied with "You just have to wait and see."
Annemarie sighed but nonetheless continued to follow Lisa, deciding to enjoy the freedom, she looked around at her surroundings and heard all types of animal sounds. She was infatuated with the beauty of earth, but upset she will only be here for a short period of time.
After some time, Annemarie heard the sound of water and was amazed at the sight she seen. "What is that?" She asked. "It's a waterfall my darling, quite amazing isn't it? I found it one day while traveling through the woods to get familiar with the area." She said to her. "Have you seen any humans?" Annemarie asked excitedly,
"Unfortunately no, but I have sensed their presence before." Lisa replied.
"What would happen if they found the house that Alastor owns in the human world?" Annemarie asked, afraid of the response,
"Nothing, his mortal form owns this house, so it's just another house in the middle of no where." Lisa said.
"Oh, well that's good, I didn't expect to hear that one, I wouldn't put it passed Alastor to kill them." Annemarie said while sighing in relief.
"Despite his rank in hell and the way he acts, he is a good demon. He's a piece of shit don't get me wrong, but he will not kill anyone unless he is told to, that including the innocent and guilty, or if he sees evil in them. His favorite thing to do is torture the guilty." Lisa said.
"Well then, majority of these people should be dead. I love the mortals, don't get me wrong, but there are a lot of bad people out there." Annemarie said to her.
"If you want to get technical, yes, but he isn't in this place majority of the time, so there isn't much people he can see. He only comes here 3 times a month, in human time." Lisa explained to her.
Annemarie just stayed quiet while looking at the falling water, enjoying the scenery.
"Do you think I'll be able to beat Lucifer one day?" Annemarie asked Lisa.
"I don't think so, I know so. Now I'm not saying you'll be victorious on the first battle, but if you are, congratulations." Lisa said to her,
"Use the element of surprise on him." Lisa added as well.
Annemarie smiled and thanked her for the advice and kind words.
"I'm going to go back to the house, do you want to come with? Or stay here?" Lisa asked her,
"I think I want to stay here for a while, it's peaceful." Annemarie said.
"Alright, I'll be at the house if you need anything." She said and started walking away, but quickly stopped and asked,
"Do you know how to get back?"
"Yes, don't worry." Annemarie replied.
Lisa nodded and continued her walk back to Alastor's house. Annemarie, now left alone, sighed and dropped the fake smile, she sat down on the ground and stared at the water with a somber look on her face.
Why can't I be normal?
Why can't I see my dad? Or my mom?
Is Renegade okay? I hope they are taking care of him.
I wish I could see them, and when this is all over, I hope I can finally be left alone and live a peaceful life with my family.
Annemarie gripped her hair in frustration and tugged at her hair, she couldn't stop the tears from falling out of her eyes.
"Why can't I just be normal? Why did he create me?" She broke out into uncontrollable sobs.
"Don't cry, please." She heard an unfamiliar voice, Annemarie quickly shut her mouth and turned around, seeing a very tall red headed mortal.
"Who are you?" Annemarie asked on high guard.
"Do you think you scare me? I'm the future you, what you perceive of me is only a message to let you know everything will be okay." And with that, she disappeared.
"That, my friends, was fucking weird." Annemarie said into the air. She sat back down, facing the water again. "I hope everything will be okay just like she said."
The sun was starting to set, casting a beautiful sunset. Annemarie stared up into the sky in awe at all the beautiful colors, she's never seen anything like that before.
Before it could get too dark out, she made her way back to Alastor's house. Just in time, night had fallen 2 minutes before she got to the house.
She walked in to find Lisa in the kitchen drinking wine.
"Hey uh, where can I sleep?" She asked.
"Alastor assigned you a room, since you will be here for a while, it will be the first door on the left in the hallway." Lisa said to her. "I guess I was wrong, I'll be here for a while." She said quietly to herself. Annemarie made her way to the hallway. She opened the door to her new bedroom for the time being and looked around. The walls were gray with a dark purple accent wall, a tv mounted on the wall, a queen sized bed with black sheets and a burgundy comforter, a large window and a walk in closet. There were also some dressers and a night stand on each side of the bed. She walked around observing everything, feeling the textures out of boredom. She noticed a note on the dresser, it said "I bought you some clothes you'll love.
Love, Lisa <3"
She smiled and set it back down, instantly looking for the pajamas so she could go to sleep.
She found a crop top and some short, threw those on and lied down, instantly falling asleep.