Operation: Break Addiction🥃

Start bij het begin

Verosika: (drunk) Pleeeeaaasssse join me Y/NNN. Yooooouuuuu wouldn't waaaaannnnt meee to be alone, do you?~

Y/N: Oh my Satan.

Verosika: HA!

Verosika ripped Y/N's shorts and shirt and pulled him into the tub.

Y/N: HEY!

Verosika: SSSSStay with meee, baby. 🎵I love you.🎵~

Verosika then smashed his lips into Y/N and massaged his member inside his underwear and ripped the underwear out too. His member went up to her face as she stared in awe.

Y/N: HELP! HELP SOMEBODY!

Verosika: (drunk) NNNNo one's coming to sssssave you, boy. You're myyyy prisoner nowww.~ (giggles)

She pulled him back in the tub and kissed him again.

(NSFW ENDS HERE)

————————————————

Y/N finally could leave the bathroom since Verosika fell asleep in the bathtub. She was out like a light. He dialed Kiki's phone number on his phone.

Kiki: 🎵Hi Y/N🎵! How's Verosika?

Y/N: Asleep...in the bathtub. And had a yandere scene by trying to r*** me...

Kiki sighed as hung her head up high.

Kiki: She got drunk again?

Y/N: You know her so well.

Kiki: We need to help her with this addiction. Ever since the beach, she hasn't stopped drinking that Beezlejuice drink.

Y/N: Have any ideas?

Kiki: I do. Stay beside her. We'll take care of this in the morning.

She hung up and Y/N walked back inside the bathroom. He sat on the toilet and looked at Verosika. He smiled.

Y/N: (Thinking) She looks so cute when she sleeps like that.

Verosika: (snoring loudly)

Y/N moved her so she wouldn't snore. Eventually, Y/N fell asleep on the toilet and both demons were sleeping in the bathroom.

————————————————

In the morning, Kiki, Josh, and Y/N were outside the bathroom door, hearing Verosika throws up in the toilet.

Verosika: (retching noises)

Josh cringed a little as he heard the noises from inside. Kiki and Y/N looked at each other with scared faces. Verosika opened the door while leaning on the wall.

Verosika: (groans)

Kiki: Vee, you okay?

Verosika: Yeah yeah. I'm fine. I just... need to take a minute.

Josh: Vee, you are not fine. You've been drinking this for too long. It has got to stop.

Verosika looked up at her friends.

Y/N: Here tell you what, Vee. if you help us help you break your addiction, I'll give you a surprise.

Verosika: What surprise?