twenty-seven

"Silas will you get out of my room!" I yell at my twin. Colby and I were currently laying in my bed while my brother sat on my office chair.

We've been trying to watch Attack on Titan but Silas won't leave. "Why can't I hang out with you two?" He asked while sitting there.

"Because we're trying to watch this." I groan to my brother. I could feel Colby shrug next to me.

"I don't mind if he stays." My brother cheered while he stood up. He went to the kitchen to get the three of us snacks.

I snapped my head of towards the brunette. He looked down at me and noticed that I was staring at him.

"I'm in trouble aren't I?" He asked jokingly. "I thought it wasn't a bad idea." He shrugged towards me.

I sigh as I lay my head on his shoulder. "I know, I just wanted to spend time with just you." I admit to him.

He was silent for a moment. I rose my head up to look at him and he was smiling to himself.

"We'll still have our alone time." He moved his hand over and laced our fingers together. I smile at the gesture.

My brother walks in with snacks and sits on the end of my bed. "Everyone ready?" We were at the battle episodes in the fourth season.

"Fuck yeah." I smiled as I turned the episode on. We were all quiet when Willy was talking to the crowd.

The whole episode went by fast, and it ended with Eren transforming and killing everyone that was under him.

Silas and I both look at Colby to see his reaction. He stared at the screen with a big smile.

I could tell he was excited. "Eren is about to fuck shit up. Let's get into it." So we did. We watched the next few episodes quietly.

Colby watched in shock and nerves the whole time. When the battle scenes were over, we look at Colby.

His mouth was slightly open. "Fuck Gabi." We all started laughing towards him. "Do you all wanna take a break and get food?" Silas asked.

"Buffalo Wild Wings?" I suggest. Colby agreed so we all got up and left. We got into my brothers Jeep and drove to Bdubs.

Whenever we got there, we sat down and looked through the menu. "So, your birthday is coming up soon." Colby brought up.

Silas and I gave each other knowing glances. "Yeah, October second." I smile towards him.

I couldn't wait for this birthday. "Have you guys thought of any plans yet?" Colby asked while sitting his menu down.

"We usually go to a haunted attraction. We've been doing it for a couple of years so it's kinda tradition."

We usually get a group to go with us. Usually Nate, Erica, Silas, and myself. But since Nate and I aren't on good terms, I don't know if he'll come.

"Is Nate coming this year?" I ask more seriously. "I told him about it but I don't know if he'll come." Silas shrugged.

I know how he must be sad that his best friend might not come just because of me, but I know he'll always choose me.

I looked over at Colby to see him looking in between us. "Would you be down? We could go to the haunted attraction and go to a bar." I suggest.

I could see a smile form on Colby's lips. "I'm game, if it's okay." He was looking at Silas when he spoke.

"Of course you can come." I smiled a little bit to myself.

I honestly love seeing the two get along with each other.