twenty

A/N: Attack on Titan season two spoilers ahead! Also, I've seen the whole show but haven't read the manga so I don't know what happens, so please no spoilers in the comments. thank you!

Colby and I are currently watching Attack on Titan. He said he wanted to have the day to rest so we're binge watching it.

We're at the scene where Reiner and Bertholdt reveal they're the colossal and armored Titan.

The flag in the show just broke and it's dead silent. I looked at Colby to see he was watching it intensely.

"That's the problem. I've been here too long for my own good." This is my all time favorite scene.

It's even better when you know the backstory. When you first watch it, your mind is going everywhere.

But when you watch it when you know everything, it's ten times better.

"Three years of this madness, surrounded by idiots. We were kids. What did we know about anything?" Reiner spoke on the show.

That line hits so hard when you know everything. Plus the music makes it better.

It's hard to contain my excitement for this scene. Reiner starts taking off his sling as he speaks.

I glance at Colby again. He was sitting straight up and his eyes were glued to the tv.

He raises his arm and it starts steaming, signaling him healing.

"Reiner, right now? Here? We're doing this?" Bertholdt asked him.

I was also on my edge of my seat, even though I've seen this multiple times.

"Yes, right here, right now. Let's settle this once and for all." Right at Reiner goes for Eren, Mikasaa goes after him.

The way this scene gets even better. She attacks Reiner and also cuts Bertholdt.

She stands on Bertholdt as he holds his wounds. "Eren! Get out of here!" Mikasaa yells at him.

Everyone started running as Eren stood there. "Eren! Run away!" Armin yelled as the music got even better.

They turned into the Titans and everything goes to hell.

They grab Ymir and grab Eren in the process. As they go down the wall, Eren starts crying.

Memories started flashing on the screen. Eren bit his hand and turned into a Titan.

"Damn you! You traitors!" Eren screamed. He transformed into a Titan and roared.

The episode ended as I look at Colby. He was in pure shock. "What the fuck?" I paused the show so he could take it in.

He looks at me while laughing a little. "That is so fucking crazy." He leans back to take it in.

"I can't tell you how many times I watched that scene. Just wait until you watch season four." I tell him.

"How have I not seen this before?" Colby asked as I shrug. "So, can anyone turn into Titans?" He asked.

I shrug knowing I can't give him the answer. "I can't tell you that information yet." I smirk.

He groans as he looks at the tv. "Well, you wanna start the next one?" He asked with hope on his voice.

I nodded my head as I started it. We had the volume up really loud.

The surround sound didn't help either. We were at the part with Eren and Reiners fist fight as Titans.

Eren kept roaring and it was super loud. But I loved it that way.

Unexpected Love || Colby Brockजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें