He's the most wanted 'Munda' 🤭

Start from the beginning

'Second...I agree you are a doctor! The best in Sydney probably...we are proud of you... cardiology isn't easy and you have mastered it. You are a very kind, hands on and extremely professional doctor ..we are proud of you Son!!!

But!!!

You have certain responsibilities against this family too...try to look outside the 4 walls of that Cathlab too son!!! Life is much more than just stents, open heart surgeries and angioplasty!!!
I know you take care of people's hearts please look around your loved ones too who are yearning for your love...their hearts beat for you baby...And yes your mumma wants you to live a life like yet another grown up man...we are not asking you to marry right away...meet girls...date them if you like to...think about yourself and your family life too...and if it still doesn't work out we won't force you into marriage baby...but atleast give a try!!! Think again Aahir' and dad left the room too.

I threw myself on the bed and closed my face with my palms while I heard someone knock at the door...I saw and I noticed her face as she smiled...

'Chaahat aunty...hello... please come in'

And she smiled saying...
'Woooahhhh Aunty and all...well not quite used to hearing aunty from you...I was always 'Wifey' for you' and I laughed asking 'Whattttt' I was surprised and I found it funny too while she giggled and sat next to me saying...
'You used to call me wifey and wanted to marry me as you grow up...you even used to threaten and hate Neiv because you thought he robbed your wife' and we both burst out laughing...

'Hmmmm...so looks like Dr Sehgal hasn't changed much...cause when my baby Aahir used to get angry he would sit grumpy for hours and wouldn't touch food...looks like few things don't change' and my smile was all gone...she smiled pulling me in a side hug and said...

'Look baby...I know you are upset...you know what I can feel you very well because 25 years ago your mother tried the same trick on me and I was equally pissed but then that's the reason why I met Neiv again...our love story which was 'Worlds Apart' had a happily ever after and believe me we all wanted to see you Aahir... Aaryan atleast visited India once in a blue moon but we hardly saw you baby... And look I know profession is important...I myself am extremely career oriented but family completes you ..it makes you happy...it's where you relish and celebrate your achievements... Above all your Bela Daadi was missing you so much...I have seen them Aahir...your Daadi ate a good meal after ages otherwise it's only me force feeding them...' she said and I looked at her saying

'I understand aunty but she need not have lied' I argued

'You think you would come here without that lie Aahir? We tried so much to convince you all these years...but nothing happened' she was kind of right and I nodded then I argued...

'Its mumma's stupid plans to get me tied to some random indian tv serial chic...and I'm not doing that... those two Malu aunty's daughters are still a nightmare to me... gosh never!!!' I said cringing while she started laughing loudly and said

'Ok look...I know Aaru is a bit overexcited about your bride hunt and marriage...but I promise...no one will force you...look...you just meet girls and I promise you I will make sure you get married to the girl you like... and only when you want...never before that!' and I looked at her...

'Its your tinkerbell's pinky promise' she said and I asked her...'How do you know I like tinkerbell?' I asked being surprised and she smiled saying...
'Wifey... remember???' and I smiled trying to recall these memories...god alone knows how much I don't remember...but this was cute..

'Now get up and go to your mumma... she's sitting there in the garden with a cry baby face...go hug her' and I smiled and said...'You are indeed a fairy Chaahat aunty' and she smiled

I saw my mumma was sitting on the swing while Malu aunty kept cheering her up and suddenly her eyes fell on me approaching mumma and she scowled and said...

'Why are you here??? And how dare you make her cry huhhh??? It's not like she likes to lie okay??? You were a stubborn child Aahir... like what is she asking you huhhh meet some girls...date them...it's not like she's tying you to another cow!!! Unbelievable!!!' she said huffing angrily and rolling her eyes while I went and sat next to mumma and hugged her tightly...she was taken back...

'Im sorry mumma..I got scared yaar...I love you na' I said and she burst out into tears and kissed my hair saying...
'I am sorry baby...I didn't have another go...' and I shushed her saying...'I know and I'm sorry mumma... and..stop crying' I hugged her more and she smiled...

'Mumma... I'm ready to meet the girls' I said and my mom and Malu aunty both looked happy and asked 'Really???' and I looked at both...

Why are they so excited???
Don't tell me they already found me a match!!!

I know I'm handsome and I also know there are a lot of girls who would want to marry me!!! Because I was multi-talented...
I had a flourishing career, I was handsome, I made good money, I had a clean slate of girlfriend records, I could do household chores, I could cook, I could run a home too!!! I was the typical husband material..

Basically 'The most wanted munda( boy in Punjabi) types!!!'

But!!! I also had a certain expectations from the girl I would want to marry!

Yes I was boring!!!
But like any other man I also had some dreams about 'my kinda girl' and the shine in their eyes was giving me nightmares already!!!