????????????????

a/n: chapter 5 is in my drafts ready to go. will publish it at 105 votes! just trying to get those up because the reads to votes ratio is so low, which makes my anxiety riddled brain think that everyone hates this story shdbdjsnf

a/n october 27, 2022: damn 😭 i'm not asking for much at all, for new chapters! this story has nearly 100k reads which i am so grateful for but those numbers don't mean anything if there aren't votes / comments!

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

     THANKFULLY, THE REST OF THE WEEKEND WAS UNEVENTFUL. Will asked to be taken to Mike's house at 8am, somehow managing to convince Addie to be the one to take him.

Friday night after the party, after Steve had dropped her off, Nancy called and said whenever Will got dropped off, she should just stay too since they were doing a girls night. So when they arrived at the Wheeler home at 8am sharp, she plopped her bag down on the living room floor, and then proceeded to nap on the couch until 10 when Nancy woke up.

She was pretty sure Steve filled her in on what happened with Billy, because she didn't ask a single question. And Addie knew she had to be curious.

Addie also wondered if Mike knew something too. He was the only one of the boys that knew Addie had a "date" and he seemed extra nice to her that day. Not that he was ever mean, but when she woke up from her nap before Nancy, he asked if she wanted to come hang out with them.

(a/n october 17, 2022: the starcourt mall already exists, as i've said in the beginning. just adding this note now because before the re-write people ignored that and said tHe MaLL DiDnT eXiSt! so in my story, it does! just a small detail)

She and Nancy ended up going to the mall for a little bit, and Addie was pretty sure she saw Billy there, so they quickly turned around and walked in the opposite direction. Addie didn't care to see if he was with another girl.

Sunday was even more boring. After breakfast at the Wheeler's, Addie and Will headed home. Will went to his room to work on something for school, and Addie decided she better do the same. She ended up spending nearly the entire day studying and working on an essay, vowing to never again leave an assignment that late because she hated the pressure.

Now it was Monday, and Addie wasn't looking forward to school. Still, she got dressed in record time.

 Still, she got dressed in record time