12

(Time skip, the next day)

After waking up from my slumber I noticed that Tommy whispered to me something in the chat box. 

Tommyinnit whispers to you: These are the chords  -80, 71, -2460

Yow whisper to Tommyinnit: Thank you big guy

Time to go I guess. I got my netherite pickaxe and some food then it was time to roll.

It seemed that the house was in the same boime as the old one, but it wasn't in the same chords though. I knew the other chords by heart and that wasn't it. In fact probably 200 blocks away or something.

(Time skip, 2 hours)

I have been walking for about 2 hours now and my legs are getting really sore, but I noticed something yellow from the side of my eye. The yellow came closer and then that same cursed voice started," Hello, who are?" It sounded different though, it was... happy? They came closer after I didn't respond.

"You ok, please have some blue," He said while dropping some blue wool.

"Oh, I'm sorry wilb-"

"Ghostbur, please call me Ghostbur."

"Ah, yes, sorry Big G, I am just a little distressed."

" Oh I'm sorry darling."

"It's nothing, WAIT DID YOU JUST CALL ME DARLING?" He was never this nice, wait, this is the ghost version of Wil innit.

"Yeah, Y/N, I did, is it uncomfortable, I'm sorry if it is." 

'No no, I- it's just you've never been this nice to me."

"OH, are you talking about alivebur?" 

"I, yeah, just, mhm, yup, him" I said laughing nervously at the mention of his name.

" I heard about how badly he treated you, I don't understand, you seem very kind." 

"Well, he thought I was a freak and he was scared of me, which was fair, so I guess I don't really blame him."

"Yea, I heard you hold immense power."

"You could say that." 

Before I knew it, I was at the door of the house. 

"Thanks for the company Big G, I need to talk to techno in private though, please."

"Ah, yes, it's fine." He said very sweetly.

He just descended happily to the forest again. I began trying to practice what I wanted to say. LET'S GO, I CAN DO THIS! After a couple more encouragement, it was time for the hard work. 

Before I could even knock on the door, it got slammed open and I got engulfed in a tight hug.

"OH, you have no idea how much will power it took me to not run up and hug you when I saw you on the battle field."

" AWWW Technosoft."

Immediately he let me go and smacked the back of  my head.

"BOY-"

"Heyyyy Y/N!!!" said another familiar voice. 

I pushed Technoblade aside and ran in to hug Phil.

" AYYYYE BIG P."

"Stop calling me Big P please."  

"Sorry, I just missed both of you so much!"

"We missed you too Y/N." Technoblade said.

(Time skip, 5 hours)

It's been a couple of hours and we were having the time of our lives, it was great, but I had to say goodbye and go on my way back To L'manburg before it got dark.

We said our goodbyes and I was on my way.

( Time skip, when she arrived)

When I arrived a huge group of people were in front of the community house.

" Hey guys what's happening?" No one responded. I started floating closer to center of attention. There they were. Tubbo, Tommy... and Dream? UHGGG.

They were fighting about some stupid shi-

"There you are Y/N." Said tommy. I floated down to their level.

" What's going on big man?" I asked.

"The green bitch is accusing me of burning down the community house."

"EHH, sounds like something you'd do." I replied.

"Wha- NO, you're supposed to be on my side."

"OK OK, did you do it?" 

"NO!"

"I believe you."

"Really?"

"Nah."

He just looked away in annoyance.

"I'm just kidding." I turned my focus to the green bastard, dream," Aye, YOU, I told you not to come near us again and now you are accusing this poor child of committing arson on a very important monument of the dream smp, it kinda does sound like something he'd do, BUT you've got no proof."

" Look little child, no one asked for you're opinion." Said dream

" Well, tommy did."

"And I regret it." He replied and I smacked the back of his head which made him wince.

" Look Tubbo either you exile Tommy or I and my men will re-build the walls of L'manburg." Dream continued.

'Wha- YOU CAN'T DO THAT, you can't put him in that possession." I replied.

"Oh yes I can princess."

"Oh shut it."

"So what's it going to be Tubbo." Said Tommy.

A/N

AYEEEEE I actually posted on time, LESSS GOOOO.

(760)