8.

It has been a few years now since the final day Ryujin saw Yeji and her friends. After debuting ITZY has gained popularity. They are known as the new baby girl group of JYP after Twice. While Ryujin has successfully become a surgeon following the footstep of her cousin, Chaeyoung. They both worked in the Myung Woo hospital.

"Eonnie where are you?" Ryujin asked while calling Chaeyoung.

"Sana's room. My patient." Chaeyoung replied.

"I'll come to. I wanna see my sister-in-law haha."

"Yah Ryujin stop. She is here though."

"Ok on my way."

After that Ryujin went to Sana's room. When she reached the room she knocked and went in.

"Annyeong eonnies." All twice members as well as Chae and Jeongyeon greeted Ryujin. She could see that Mina and Chaeyoung were sitting together making her smirk and tease.

"Sana eonnie are you ok now? Cause I think I need to replace you. I think I'll get diabetes if MiChaeng continue to be this sweet." Ryujin said acting like fainting. Everyone else laughed except the two.

"Ya Ya, you just jealous Jinnie. I have Minari and you have no one."

"Oof, I dont need anyone. Plus there is no one in this world that could woo me and make me speechless while looking at them." Ryujin said while walking backwards towards the door.

"LOL you never know. She might just enter from the door you know. Destiny is unpredictable."

"Ain't gonna happen eonnie. It's not easy to woo me. I am invincible." As soon as Ryujin said this she turned towards the door to leave but that's when the door opened and in came YEJI and rest of ITZY.

.

.

.

.

.

The two kept on staring at each other while twice held their laugh as whatever Ryujin was talking about had just been proved wrong. Finally Sana decided to cough and gain everyone's attention leaving the two as a blushing mess.

"Uhh uh. Annyeonghaseyo sunbae. We are here to see you. We hope the surgery went well." Yeji said.

"Yea it went well. Anyways come in guys and don't be so formal."

"Gomawo." Yeji said and sat on the couch while Ryujin kept on staring at her which was noticed by Chaeyoung.

"Jinnie, didn't you say no one walking through the door can woo you and make you speechless? I think Yeji ssi just did that."

"Eonnie...... Its not that. It's just ......." Ryujin said.

"Actually we already know each other." Yeji said.

They then went on to explain everything to the rest. They didn't know that Ryujin and Yeji were already close.