✧*。 Stalker 。*✧

Start from the beginning

Very angry

And he seriously didn't know why..

Taehyung would never admit it but deep down he knew the younger mean a lot to him not just his responsibility.

Flashback toWednesday ( the day after the attack on Kim co. )

"Son, I want you to do this job for me." Taehyung's father minjun said while sitting on his hospital bed.

He looked better than a yesterday when he was found almost half dead in his office.

"But why do I have to protect him I don't understand? What do I have to protect him from? " taehyung asked confused by his father's sudden request.

"The Jeon family is full of secrets. And jisoo was your mom's bestfriend she asked me to help her move here to Seoul without telling me the reason. So I was trying to find some of the records of them in Busan and I did found somethings but they're all gone now, those guys took all of it, they definitely didn't want me to find something but we don't know what"

"Apparently jungkook was having a problem with a stalker, his mother suspects her brother." Seojoon said as he entered the room holding a file in his hand.

"A STALKER?!!"

"Yes. We don't know he's identity. But the fact the park mafia sending agents to get the information on him that we had and Jeon jiseok and parks being suspicious of having contacts with eachother is making us assume that his mother might be right."

"But why are you asking me to keep a close eye on him all of a sudden?" Taehyung asked looking between his father and his hyung.

"Because recently while we kept an eye on your classmates we saw a suspicious man looking at jungkook at first we thought he was following you but when our men followed it turns out it was jungkook he was following."

"Then why didn't you catch that motherfucker???!!!"

"We tried but he was smarter and got away in time...."

Present day

Taehyung was not having a good feeling about the younger's behaviour it was odd and he wasn't the only one who felt it, so he was going to find out what exactly was happening with his angel that he refused to see him or talk to him at all.

But taehyung couldn't risk ignoring the younger knowing that the parks are indeed suspicious.

The sudden arrival of his rivals after jungkook's transfer.

The attack.

Kai being friendly with jungkook in the party.

Yeah he was drunk/drugged but he's not blind.

He saw how the guy 'protected' the younger on the dancefloor like he was assigned to do so..?

Anyways whatever it was taehyung was not going to leave his angel all to let danger come him.

With that thought taehyung was on his way to follow the younger to his way home keeping him presence subtle.

Since the younger refused to let him drop him off he was following to make sure he reached home safely.

After the younger turned to a quiet street he saw the boy stoping is movement for a second.

Then saw him speed walking out of there. Fuck!

Taehyung eyes widened as he started run towards the younger. He knew what happened , he knew the younger thought he was some stranger following him.

And taehyung gave up on keeping it subtle.

Cause panic took over him when the younger started running.

It wasn't hard for him to reach the younger and hold his shoulder to stop but a loud scream from the younger made him flinch a little.

"AH!"

"Hey it's me!... Calm down!" Taehyung said while holding the younger both shoulders making him look at him.

The younger looked relieved but than widened his eyes and started looking around for someone?

"Hey what's wrong?" Taehyung asked firmly as he wanted answers. The younger's ignorance was getting to him and he was so not having it anymore.

"I asked something and don't even think of running away I won't let you go until you tell me what the fuck is going on!"

Jungkook visibly gulped seeing the older's mad expression but he was not surprised.

The older had every right to be mad at him after he ignored him for 3 days.

"I-I wan-mmh"

Before he could say anything taehyung smashes their lips in a passionate kiss. While he hands found their way to younger's small waist that he loved to hold in he's big veiny hands.

He missed these lips.

He missed that voice.

He missed these whimpers.

He missed this warmth.

He missed his angel.

His bunny

His baby

His kookie.

Jungkook was just as lost in the kiss that he forgot about he's worries for that moment and melted into the kiss.

Their lips moved in sync as their tongues danced together in their mouths. Bodies pressed together with no space in between.

After a while they pulled away, breathing heavily as they stared at each other.

"Trust me...I'll help you for what ever reason you're doing this for, please I want to know way your doing this."

"If you don't like me it's fine but atleast give me an explanation before you ignore like that.." taehyung said almost begging the younger to open up to him.

Jungkook stared at the older for some time then nodded to himself.

"Fine, I'll tell you but not here." Jungkook said looking around again before grabbing taehyung's hand and made his way to his House.

"I see you ignored my warning my love. You leave me no choice"

______________________________________

Ignore the mistakes I didn't proof read.

Vote and comments are very much appreciated 😌

Hopefully you enjoyed the chapter.
💜💜💜

Word count: 1561