First day of school

SLENDER

You was getting ready for school and you was excited, You ran down the stairs and saw your dad in his human form and you walked up to him.

"ready for your first day child?" Slender said and took your hand in his and began to walk to school.

"I can't wait, I get to meet new people and get new friends"you started to say and said more about what you think school will be like, You was finally there and gave your dad a hug and ran to class.

AFTER SCHOOL

You ran out to your dad and told you hade the best day ever, And he was happy that you are happy. (Wow, you must really like school)

JEFF THE KILLER (Jeff)

"okey do you remember what I told you" Jeff said and you nodded.

"if someone is mean to me I kill them or tell you and stay safe" You said and gave your dad a hug before you ran to school.

AFTER SCHOOL

you came out to your dad and told him that some person was flirting with you and then you killed them and got away with it,(HOW THE HELL DID YOU GUYS GET AWAY WITH IT) Let's just say your dad was super proud of you.

(I'm sorry this one is short)

RED HOODIE (Alex OC)

"okey, if a person come up to you and flirt with you, what do you do" Alex said to you as you was outside of school.

"that I'm giving them the finger and walk away"you said and Alex nodded at you.

"right, what do you do when you walk away and they grab your wrist" Alex said and you just sigh.

"I kick him where the sun doesn't shine, I know can I go now" You said and pointed at the school.

"okay okay, you can go, but where is daddy's hug"  Alex said in a baby voice, you sigh and gave him a hug and ran to school.

AFTER SCHOOL

You told him how this person was talking to you about history and you thought that he was flirting with you so you gave him a the finger and got detention and then Alex talk to you how proud he was.

MASKY

"Y/N are you ready for your first day at school" your dad said to you, you just nodded and ran out of the mansion with Masky after you, "okay what do you do if someone flirts with you" he said.

"I just say I'm not interested in anything"you said and gave your dad a hug and ran to class.

AFTER SCHOOL

Your teacher said to Masky how good you are in the class and kind to everyone but you talk to much about cheesecake.

(I'm so so sorry this one is short)