You kiss your crush

A/N: You are 15 in this chapter.

SLENDER:

you as usual was sitting on the couch reading then Alex came in.

"Hey Y/N, do you want to train a little" Alex ask you and you just nodded you head "Okey come on".

You guys was training a little then Alex accidentally trip over you so he was on top on you.(o///o)

"ummm" was all you said while he was smirking at you(I hate this), then out of nowhere he kissed you on the lips, and you kissed back, then Alex got lift up from you and it was Slender, and boy he did not look happy.

"Umm Hey slender, how are you today?" Alex said like nothing happened, the nex day Alex hade a black eye and asked you to be his girlfriend and you said yes.(-_-)

JEFF THE KILLER(Jeff)

You sat in your room and was bored, the EJ came in.

"Hey Y/N, do you want to go out killing or something" He asked, of course you said yes and you walked to a house and killed the couple and all that,(Yeah yeah, we know the rool) when you was on your way home you was freezing a little and Jack notice you(NOTICE ME SENPAI,jk) and put his hoodie on you,(I can just pictur it be all big and comfy) lucky he hade a T-shirt, You guys was near the mansion when Jack grabbed your wrist and turned you around so you was facing each other.

"What is it Jack" right when you said that he lifted up his mask so you saw his lips and he kissed you, you of course kissed him back.

"Hey Y/N have...JACK WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY CHILD"your dad said and dragged you away from Jack, Later that day Jack asked you to be his girlfriend and you said yes.

RED HOODIE(Alex OC)

You was playing video games with BEN and Alex sat on the couch watching you play.

"I have to use the bathroom"Alex said and walked out of the room.

You and BEN was already dating but you hade never kiss each other so you was surprised when he kissed you and of course you kissed back,Then BEN got dragged away from you and you heard you dad screaming at him like 'don't touch them' or 'I hate you' you of course helped BEN and you guys ran to your room and Alex was chasing you, lucky you got to your room in time and locked him out, then you hade makes out with him.(Wow, I never relised that younger me was like this, wtf)

MASKY

You and Jeff was already dating so you hade already kissed. 

(sorry I have no idea what to write here, Again IM SO SORRY)