𝟯𝟲 || ( 𝘆/𝗻 ) 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

Aomine groans as you click your tongue on the roof of your mouth. You both turn to glare up at your dad who smiles back.

"Sit down. We're in public." He whispers down to you both, placing his hands on your shoulders and forcing you into your seat. You grunt when your rear end hits the chair and you stick your tongue out at your dad who sits in between you and Osamu.

"So, I hope you all know I'm not treating you to dinner because I pity you." ( D/n ) begins, pointing at the Inarizaki boys who feel their eyes widen.

"I'm shouting you all out... because why the fuck not?" He laughs, leaning back in his chair as you sweat drop.

"Also, because Atsushi isn't here and that means I will still have some money afterwards." He grins, clapping his hands together happily as your colourful haired friends laugh.

"You still have ( N/n )." Aomine chuckles as he raises a cup to his lip. You huff out a short laugh, eyes closing as you send him a smile. The boy yells out when you stomp on his foot, leaving him to hit his head on the table to avoid others seeing his pain filled face.

Kuroko and Kise both turn away from Aomine and laugh into their hands, making sure he wouldn't see them.

"Anyways... let's get food! I'm hungry!" You exclaim, raising a fist in the air while those around you laugh.

"You just had three packets of chips." Akashi points out, a sweat drop on the back of his head.

"So?" You raise an eyebrow at him, only for him to sigh.

"Never mind." He rolls his eyes as you grin. You to your dad upon feeling him poke your bicep, you raise an eyebrow at the man who grins at you.

"Wanna come up with me and get some menus?" He chuckles as you deadpan.

"You're a fully grown man, well over 6'4, a famous basketball player, has three kids, is gay as fuck, fucked his childhood crush last night for who knows how long, is shouting over 10 teenagers for dinner, has hundreds of fangirls from all over the world and you can't even go up to the counter on your own?" You ask him. ( D/n ) feels his face pale with every sentence, arrows piercing his chest as Aomine and Momoi watch your interaction from across the table with wide eyes.

"Boom! Roasted!" Momoi exclaims, slapping her hand on the table.

"Huh?! No!" ( D/n ) yells before placing a hand on your head and forcing your head down so he could whisper to you without anyone hearing.

"I'm asking you to come with me because if we leave, maybe these two groups with stop being so damn tense." Your dad hisses at you, nodding at the boys that sat around you.

Only now did you realise how divided the long table was. Your old teammates sat on one side, conversing with one another while the Inarizaki volleyball team sat on the other side, leaving you, ( D/n ), and Akira in the middle.

"God... you're right." You mumble when you see the athletes trading judgemental glances as they drink their water.

"Okay, let's go." ( D/n ) whispers to you before he turns away and stands up.

"Me and ( N/n ) are gonna go get our menus. We'll be back." He smiles, signalling for you to stand up. You do so and follow him around the table to the front of the restaurant.

"How does it look?" ( D/n ) whispers to you when you're at the front of the restaurant. You glance at the group from over your shoulder to find Momoi trying to start a conversation with Aran while everyone else sat in silence.

"Not good." You mumble, receiving a loud groan from your dad.

"Talk about hopeless." He sighs before turning on his heels to stare at the group.