How he found you

SLENDER:

He was out on a walk as usual when he heard something, He teleported there and saw a woman around 20 years old and she was holding something so Slender walked to her and then the woman turned around and then slender saw what she was holding it was a child and that child was you, He was about to teleport away there until the woman said:

"Take them not me, please their is just a mistake"

Slender becomes mad at the woman and took the baby away from her and closed the baby's eyes and killed the woman, when he was done he looked at the baby and said:

"I will take care of you now, You also need a name, what about Y/N"

you giggled a little and it made Slender's heart to melt.

"don't worry now I will keep you safe" Slender said and was on his was to the mansion.

JEFF THE KILLER (Jeff)

Jeff was on his normal killing spree and he went to a house, there was a woman in her bed and she was sleeping, the she felt something on her neck and her eyes shoot wide, Jeff said his line 'GO,TO,SLEEP' and killed her, He was about to go out through the window then he heard a child cry so he walked to the a door and there was standing 'Y/N' on it, Jeff opened the door and saw you on in the crib when he was about to say his line you started to giggle.

"You are not scared of me" Jeff said and you stretched out to get the knife, Jeff chuckled and picked you up.

"well guess you are coming with me then, I will protect you Y/N" Jeff said and got out of the window and run back to the mansion.

(Sorry if this one is short)

RED HOODIE (Alex OC)

Alex was walking around the woods because he was playing hide n seek with Sally and Ella(Ella is Alex siblings so she is also a OC and she is 8 years old like Sally, Also if your name is Ella then we just have two Ella's here), then Sally and Ella came to him and was holding something behind their back,

"What do you guys have there"Alex asked and they reviled a baby.

"We found them near a tree, Can we please keep them, their is so cute" Ella said and did the puppy eyes.

"but you guys are to young to take care of one" Alex said and took down his red hood.

"Yeah we know we are but you are not" Sally said also doing the puppy eyes.

"OMG, stop doing the puppy eyes......Ugh Okay we can keep the dame kid" Alex said and took the kid and hold him in front of his face so he could see their adorable E/C eyes, inside Alex was freaking out at how cute they was but he did not show it.

"YAY!!!!" Sally and Ella said and they all walked back to the mansion.

"wait what would their name be"Ella said.

"What abou Y/N, it's a cute name" Sally said.

"yeah yeah what ever" Alex said but Ella knew that Alex liked that name and that he will take care of them.

MASKY:

Masky was walking around town to get some food because they needed more food, then he saw a teen and he was holding a baby in his arm, Masky though that it was nothing but then the teen laid the baby in a bush and walked away, Masky walked to the bush the baby was in and took up the baby, they hade beautiful E/C eyes and S/C skin.

"Looks like I have to take care of you now" Masky said and walked back to the mansion completely forget to buy food.

(I'm so sorry this one is short)