Red Nightmare

Y/n wanted to go to a tavern to meet up with a certain bard friend.

So when she arrived she gotten an unexpected hug from the small green bard.

And he looked red.

"He's drunk....." Thought Y/n as she gagged at the smell of dandelion Wine.

"Y/n~ you look good today~ is this a date~?" Asked The drunken bard as he leaned in closer to the maiden's face and Y/n was red from embarrassment.

"Awwww~ you look so red~ So you do like me~!" Said Venti as he put his face on Y/n's chest causing her to go more red.

"I need to put him in the tavern..." thought Y/n as she held him and led him inside the tavern and settled on the bar.

"Hello ma'am, what would you like to drink?" Asked a man.

"Some Juice and a glass of water for my friend." Said Y/n as she placed some mora on the bar making the man turn and getting a glass.

"Hello ma'am." Said A man with red hair and red eyes, he was wearing all black while holding a pendant that indicate he has pyro vision.

Y/n stared at him but she wasn't looking at his face, his red hair, her eyes widened as if her fear was awakening.

Then a flash of a memory set off in her mind and she grabbed her head in pain.

"RAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!"

"UNICORN!!!!!! HAGGARD!!!!! HAGGARD!!!! UNICORN!!!!"

"They passed down all the roads long ago and Red Bull ran close behind them and covered their footprints."

Y/n blacked out and fell but not before the man caught her in surprise.

"Her again....... Why did she have a panic attack? Does she know?" Thought Diluc as he carried her to a room that had a comfortable bed and laid her down and put her bad on a table and her sketchbook fell from the bag.

Diluc looked at the journal then at the female. Then he picked it up and opened it up, he saw some sketches of the anemo archon statue and some other people like Aether and Paimon.

But what really caught his eye was a sketch of a white horse with a horn while a butterfly was on the top of the horn.

"Did she meet with the creature before?....." Thought Diluc as he closed the sketchbook and put it back in the bag and saw the female shifting in the bed for more comfort.

Diluc stared at the unconscious female and saw something pink on her forehead, curious he put his hand on her forehead and saw that a pink star was on her forehead.

Then he felt a weird giddiness inside as if he felt a little dirty just looking at her.

Then he heard someone coming inside the tavern.

Feeling annoyed he went downstairs to see his adopted brother, Kaeya with his stupid smile smeared on his face.

"So how's my favorite brother doing?" Asked Kaeya as he stepped closer to him as if he owned the place.

"What do you want Kaeya? I have no time dealing with shit with you." Said Diluc as he crossed his arms in clear annoyance of the Calvary captain.

"Well I guess I wasted my time but I do have a tidbit of information that you might want to get your hands on." Said Kaeya as he smiled a sadistic grin.

"Cut to the chase Kaeya you are just wasting my-" Said Diluc but was cut off by Kaeya.

"I want to team up with you so we could share a certain female." Said Kaeya.

"Don't tell me that she is another one of your fuck toys that I have to cover up." Said Diluc.

"Hmmm how about a female that has buttercream white hair with h/c tips and e/c eyes with a hint of purple along with a pink star on her forehead even if she tried to hide it? I think she came hear earlier." Said Kaeya as he grinned at Diluc who was shocked at this information.

It was like he was losing a game of chess and he was about to get into a checkmate by someone.

Kaeya seemed to have all of the chess pieces, any move was futile against Kaeya as any move could easily go into a checkmate by Kaeya.

"........" nothing was said from Diluc signaling Kaeya to sweeten up the deal.

"I saw that little look in your eye when you were alone with her, you looked like you wanted to fuck her until she screamed your name and how you wanted to kill anyone that came into the same area as her." Said Kaeya but Diluc continued to be silent.

"So how about this? At the right moment I will manipulate the right strings and you put the final piece in play and she will be ripe for the picking." Said Kaeya as he took some wine and gulped it down while Diluc stared at him.

"But what about the knights?" Asked Diluc.

Kaeya grinned as Diluc asked his question, this means to him that he was on board.

"I will take care of the knights so you don't need to worry." Said Kaeya as he swirled the glass of wine.

"Fine I'm in." Said Diluc as his face darkened and his eyes were only visible.

"I'm glad that we had this talk brother." Said Kaeya as he shook Diluc's hand.

Then he stood up from his seat and left without another word.

Diluc only stared at the empty glass of wine while the dripping of water could be heard outside.

Diluc then went upstairs and to the small bedroom where Y/n still laid. She looked peaceful as if she was an immortal woman cursed to be forever asleep.

Diluc only put his hand on her forehead as he felt the tingling feeling as if he was immediately turned on by just a single touch.

"She will be mine in no time......."