charlie damelio pt 2

okay i would normally not do this but part two

i actually am starting to like charlie. i decided to watch her and her sister dixies new show and hulu and it completely changed my mind on how i feel about them along with the whole entire damelio family.

first off.. the way people talk to them on social media is awful like who tf tells a sixteen year old who turned seventeen to kill themselves and predicts a day that she is going to die?!

THEN ppl actually get upset and disappointed about it not coming true like wtf that is so sick and cruel.

when her and dixie were breaking down it brought back memories when i would break down to my parents.

no i'm definitely not famous nor rich like them but i honestly truly felt all the emotions of their breakdowns and when they discussed their mental health.

and i definitely take back what i said about thinking their parents had something to do with charlie's following on tik tok.

like charlie said i do think it was an accident but at the same time a blessing for that to happen. she is just a regular teenage girl same as dixie well she is basically an adult lol but ya'll know what i mean!

but yeah i actually like charlie. and i love love love her aesthetic and style and she is beautiful but we all have been knowing that.

and she is very talented with dancing. i think she deserves the world and she seems like such a sweetheart along with her family, sister and management team.