chapter #1 high school

Above is the outfit Aubrey wears to school. _______________________.
i was woken by the yelling of my older brother Steven  " Aubrey get your ass up we have an hour to get ready for school" i groaned and ignored his yelling till i heard someone come up my room and slam the door open " lets go sleepy head don't want to be late the first day of school right" i sighed.
" god how are you so active in the morning thats like impossible im still sleepy" i curled myself in a ball until i felt someone take of the blanket of my body, i raised my hand up in surrender and said " ugh fine im getting up, leave my room now, i have to take a shower,". he nodded as i headed to my walk in closet i chose a pair of high waist shorts with a floral pattern crop top and a pair of heels, i started to undress myself as i was headed in the bathroom i quickly washed my hair then put body wash all over my body, i wrapped myself in a towel as i opened the door to my room i put on a pair of red lace panties and a matching bra. by now i was fully dressed i sat down were my make up stand was as i started to apply concelear under my eyes when then i started to put white eye-shadow on my eyelids after that  i decided to put eyeliner on then when i finished my make up i started to dry my hair with the blow dryer then i began to curl it. by the time i finished it was 7:30 ugh OMG steven woke me up super early i thought i was going to be late for school i headed downstairs to be greated by my mom "good morning sweety, you woke up early this morning what happened" i smiled and said " well looks like my STUPID brother decided to wake me up very early and i thought i was going to be late for school when he said i only had an hour to get ready" my mother rolled her eyes "next time you could hit him with a pillow on the face he deserves it no one should wake a girl trying to get some beauty sleep" i smirked evilly until i heard steven " you know mom i could hear you, im a vampire remember." i rolled my eyes then screamed " STEVEN WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WAKE ME UP AT 6AM WHEN SCHOOL STARTS AT 8:30AM" he chuckled " you know i recorded all of that you shouldve seen your face it was priceless" i growled and threw a spoon to his face but he avoided it quickly and catched it he was about to throw it until my mom spoke up " Steven do not dare throw that spoon at your sister" he stomped his feet like a little kid and said " but mom she started it" i laughed at his face then my mom said " well you shouldn't have woken her up at 6am you know how bitchy she acts after words" i nodded my head in agreement then i realized what she said and my jaw dropped "mom i am not bitchy" steven and my mom chuckled then i noticed my dad with his suit and tie ready to go to work he owned a company that imported things to other countrys my family is filthy rich i mean since we're vampires were old. i think my dad was turned to a vampire near the 1800s so as my mom steven and i were turned by a different person and our mom and dad took us under their wing when i first met them i didnt call them mom or dad it took time to get used to the idea of them taking care of me and earning their trust i snapped out of my thoughts as i heard my dad say " goodmorning love im going of to work ill be back by dinner time" and with that he kissed my mom ,Steven and I just rolled our eyes at their mini kissing session when he was done kissing mother dad kissed my cheek and gave a hug to steven " now both of you behave for the first day of school ok?" we nodded as i saw from the corner of my eye steven smirking, I shook my head boys will be boys, I responded to my dad "ok bye dad have a nice day" he smiled and waved goodbye. by the time he left mom had a glass full of blood for us she said "well drink this don't want to be drinking people's blood the first day of school right?" Steven and I nodded as we finished our drinks it was already 8:10am luckily our school is just 19 minutes away I mean since we live in the woods so people won't question themselves for our strange behavior and missing animals. so we headed downstairs to the garage and Steven grabbed his car Ferrari 2014 god he's upsessed with it he doesn't let anyone and when I say anyone I mean no one not even his girlfriends touch his car it's like his baby I don't get it why act like that with the car if we're filthy rich he could just get another one if it gets damaged,I snapped out of my thoughts when Steven called me "Aubrey lets go unless we wanna be late for school" I groaned "why do we have to go to school anyway I've been there and passed multiple times"......... "because people are going to start wondering why are teens at home when there suppose to go to school and also with you going to the mall every week people are going to ask who you are understand??" I rolled my eyes at my know it all brother but I knew he was right so I hopped on the seat and put on some music and my favorite song was on 'where are ü now' by Justin Bieber I started to sing along but my brother cut it of "this is a Justin bieber free zone". I cursed under my breath as he put on 'bitches n marijuana' by Chris brown tyga and some other guy I mean the song isn't bad but it just isn't the type of music i Listen too. steven started talking and said " since we're going to a high school full of humans you have to learn how to control your thirst you don't want anyone to know about our existence exept werewolfs and i doubt that the school is going to be full of them". I nodded "well you know I could control my thirst pretty well so no need to worry, oh and for werewolf's they have some anger issue you say one thing and they get pissed i hate that about them. So yea no warning needed"
he smiled and said "Good" when our conversation ended it was really quiet but not the akward kind the comfortable one as time past Steven and I arrived to the school as he parked his car nearby once we got out I felt like people were staring at me and my brother girls gawking over him and Boys looking at me Steven smirked as he winked at some girls then he glared at the guys that were looking at me Steven has the power to read people's mind and I bet the guys were thinking something really dirty for him to glare at them .
The bell rang and people started to head inside school we both followed and made our way to the main office to ask for our schedule since we're new to the school. As we got there a lady around her 20s sat in front of a computer typing stuff until my brother cleared his throat so the lady could pay attention she looked at both of us and asked "how may I help you?" She smiled i said "we're re new to the school so we need a class schedule"
she nodded then asked "your names?" I responded before my brother could.     " Steven miller and Aubrey miller" she typed in our names in the computer than printed a paper I guessed it was our class schedule "here you go" I smiled and said thanks as I was about to head out of the office with my brother she said "wait you have to sign the late book" she bend down making sure to give a nice view of her boobs to my brother I just rolled my eyes and signed first then Steven signed and the lady gave him a card with her number saying "call me" then she winked at him he smirked and we both left the office he asked "what do you have first period?".......
"I have art you?" I said smiling he groaned and said " lucky you I still hate math after all those years of practice" ......
"well math is pretty boring I falling asleep In class all the time" he chuckled and said "well see you 2nd period in history". I nodded then headed to class it was pretty easy to find it since it was on the first floor I opened the door and I saw a lady with red hair standing in front of the class she asked me "why are you late?" All of a sudden I felt all eyes on me I bit my lip and answered "I was at the main office, since I'm new to this school" she nodded and asked for my name " I'm Aubrey miller" she smiled then said "well you could take a seat anywhere you want" I smiled and nodded. I made my way toward the back of the class when I noticed a guy he had his feet on the chair I said "excuse me" and he responded "your excused" I growled lowly and said "move your feet" he sighed and moved his foot out of the way..
"thank you"....
"now class draw something that you love to do in your spare time" the teacher said I nodded and started to sketch myself watching the sunset, after years of practice I learned how to draw and if I do say so myself my drawings are amazing, suddenly I felt someone tap my back and it was the same boy that had his feet on the chair "hey what are you drawing" I turned around and ignored him then he tapped me again "I'll let you see mine if you let me see yours" does he not give up when a girl rejects him, "no I don't give up". he said my jaw dropped "how did you know I was thinking that" . he smirked and said "well just a lucky guess" i rolled my eyes and showed him the sketch i had drawn, it was the sunset the only thing missing in the picture was color, i snapped out of my thoughts when i heard "your drawing is amazing you just need color and your done, you draw way better than me i suck at drawing" i cocked my eyebrow and said "thanks, well let me see yours" he showed me his sketch book then i couldn't control my laughter he drew a stick man with a crappy flower, he frowned than said "see i suck at this" i smiled and said "i noticed, i mean i could teach you how to draw, you know it doesn't come naturally to me i had several years of practice". he smiled than said "really, you would do that for me" i nodded my head and said "sure you could come over my house so i could teach you, i mean if you want to" he smiled brightly and said "i need the help i suck at this, by the way my name is aiden roden, whats yours?" i laughed and answered "my name is aubrey miller" he smiled
"cute name" ......
"thanks" just then the bell rang and it signaled time to go i packed my things as i was about to head out aiden stopped me and said "hey what do you have next?" .......
"Global history, how about you?"
I asked smiling
"biology the most boring subject".
i chuckled and said "well i dont wanna be late so imma go now, bye" i waved at him then left, i shield myself so my brother wont hear my thoughts i hate it when he doesn't mind his own buisness, just then i saw my brother waiting for me in front of the door i smiled and said " one of my favorite subjects" he nodded and we went in the classroom all of a sudden I felt all eyes on us, they looked like the cool kids, more like the popular cliché types that  make me wanna role my eyes at them , the kind of kids that would bully others and think their the best, all of a sudden i heard one girl say "well look at this" she said touching my hair i glared at her and said
"dont touch my hair" she scoffed than said
"who do you think your talking to?" i replied
"let me think.....a little bitch" i said looking her up and down she glared at me than slapped my face I yelled at her " hey who do you think you are" she was getting on my last nerve then she said "little bitch, i run this school, my dad owns this school so you respect me" i looked at her like she grew two heads then scoffed "please i dont give a shit about your money and as far as i know im richer than you so stop with the bitchy attitude and leave me alone" i slapped her to get her back for slapping me then i noticed some new kids that came in the class and stared at me in shock then i smiled like nothing happened i grabbed stevens wrist and dragged him to the back table with me he laughed and said "that was fucking awesome i never saw you fight with a girl without you punching them" i chuckled and said " i tried to be as civil as i can plus shes human a punch would knock her out" he nodded just then the teacher came in class.............

a little bitch" i said looking her up and down she glared at me than slapped my face I yelled at her " hey who do you think you are" she was getting on my last nerve then she said "little bitch, i run this school, my dad owns this school so you re...

Lily Collins as Aubrey and  Sam Clafin as Steven
AND YES THEY HAVE A BRITISH ACCENT 😍😍