VII~ Μψ Ɓυτlεг, Ƥσssεssιvε

(Your POV)

That was so embarrassing.
Sebastian is hot and all, but oh gosh, my boyfriend?
It makes my brain scream weird every time I think if it.

He's just my butler.
Wait, he's a demon, he can't read my thoughts or anything.
I looked up at him.
OK. I don't like that.
He's staring at me... while I'm eating. Doesn't he have anything better to do?

"Um, Sebastian, can you go check out the cafeteria food?"

Sebastian raised an eyebrow, curious before standing and walking over to it, leaning over the food slightly, his arms crossed behind his back.
Well that got rid of him for now.

Oh shoot. I just remembered...

I stuffed my sandwich in my mouth. It was gone in a matter of seconds.
I have to meet Andrew at four.
This isn't going to be fun.

___________________________________________________________

(Your POV)

Since I was finished with my lunch, and I only had five minutes to get to class, I folded the cloth on the table and put it neatly into the basket, ignoring people's stares.

I headed over to Sebastian.
"Excuse me Mam, but I believe if you served this with a hint of lemon and a flourish of parsley, on top of a nicely decorated plate, People would be more eager to eat it." He said, picking up the tuna casserole, and studying it intensely, his gloved hand placed on his chin thoughtfully.
The lunch lady snatched it back and placed down.
"I don't need cooking tips from a student." 
Sebastian's eyes glowed pink.
I sighed and tugged at his sleeve.
"Come on, you can give her more tips later."
Sebastian's eyes turned back to red as he caught my gaze.
"Very well."

------4 Hours Later------

(Your POV)

My heart beat quickened as the bell wrung, signalling the end of class.
I quickly grabbed my bag and headed out, forgetting about Sebastian.
But of course, he was by my side in a matter of seconds.

Oh right.

I stopped suddenly, Sebastian walking a pace ahead before turning.
"So, can you wait near the door to the Gym?"

"I'd rather come with you." 
Sebastian's eyes got a pinkish tinge.
"No, you're not coming." I said.
"I'd like to accompany you." He said, stepping closer.

That's it.
I pulled my glove off and drew my hand up.
Sebastian glared at me.
"I order you to stay outside the door of the Gym, til I call you or I come out." I ordered firmly.
That should do it.
Sebastian bowed reluctantly. "Yes, My Mistress."

I put my glove on again, fixing my hair.
I wish I hadn't had to do that.
He wasn't going to be happy.

 I paused outside of the gym before entering.
I could feel Sebastian burning holes into the back of my head from the window of the door.

There was Andrew, sitting on the bleachers.
He stood quickly, not paying notice to his backpack he made fall over in his haste.
"(Y/n)." He said simply, looking actually really desperate  to talk to me.
"What?" I asked, standing near him, my arms crossed.
I may have blushed at the text earlier, and Andrew may be a strong jock, but I do not wish to be in a relationship. 

Andrew brushed his long blonde bangs out of his eyes and stepped nearer to me, a fe inches away.

"Looks, I've wanted to tell you for a long time, except I didn't know how to do it. I-I love you." He stated, looking at me determinate.
"Uh huh... and?"

"And? I love you!"
"Oh, so that's it?"

"Yes!" Andrew started looking hurt.
"No wait, is it true though?"
"Is what true?"
"The guys said that rumors are starting that you have some amazing boyfriend." He muttered the last bit, his eyes going to the ground.

Dam you Sebastian for playing along.

Take a deep breath.

"Why yes, It's true." I said, hating myself as I gave a huge smirk.
"W-What?"

"You heard me." I turned to leave, except apparently, Andrew had different ideas.
He grabbed my arms, turning me twords him.
"Whoa dude! Respect my boundaries!" I almost yelled, pulling back.
But of course, this guy was stronger than I anticipated.
I could feel his hot breath on my face, inches from my face.
That is it, that is it!
"Sebastian! Come help me!" I called out, sliding my fingers out of my glove as I struggled with Andrew.
His face was pure puzzlement as Sebastian burst thru the door, literally knocking it down.
 In a matter of seconds he ripped Andrew from me and pinned him to the ground, with one foot.
"Hey! Get off me!" Sebastian's eyes were now of the purest pink as he glared down at Andrew with pure hatred.

"Sebastian, don't kill him or anything, just keep him there." I said, brushing off my jacket.
"I'm afraid I can't do that...." Sebastian smirked with hate.
"I told, you, don't do it. Why are you this angry?" I asked, raising my hand.

"It's just the simple fact that someone other than I touched you disgusts me enough, but to have him so near, It makes me want to twist every limb of his."

"Quite being possessive and go put him on his bus."

And with that, I gathered my things and headed for my own bus.

________________________________________________________

Authors note: K! Nice long chapter for all of my devoted readers! Thank you everyone! >:D

_________________________________________________________________

~Wanting to be loved, for that sole obstinate reason, people can even go this far.~