Should I write about my first love or my last love? I wasn't expecting it to be this hard. I could base it on "that" but I don't want to remember it again.

It might be more interesting though. I want to think of something else but I can't think of anything other than what happened back then... Ok, im gonna base it on the incident but it's only gonna be about the first half.

I think what happened at least from what I remember was that a girl I liked confessed to me which was a surprise then I accepted and we agreed to meet up again but she ended up just going with another guy.

Now how do I make that into a song? She confessed to me near the school fountain that could be a good first line maybe something like:

"She told me that she loved me by the water fountain, she told me that she loved me and she didn't love him."

Yeah! That sounds good. I write it down. I'll think about the title later the most important part is the song itself. I look at the time and see it's 5:08 PM. It's still pretty early I guess I could make the actual music of the song before bed.

I try to find my Dexibell Vivo S7 Pro musical keyboard, I go through my stuff and find it in my closet. I don't have a guitar yet so this is the best thing I can use. After what seemed like hours I was able to make something that sounded decent.

I recorded myself doing it so that I could use that to know what lyrics would work and wouldn't. I go out of my room and walk downstairs. I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge. Let's see I have the fish and some vegetables. Good enough.

I made a simple salmon fillet. For a chef, my standards are pretty low for what I consider a good dinner. I finish and I go back to my room upstairs turned off the light and laid down on my bed. Tomorrow my first day at work I'm nervous but weirdly kinda excited. Hope it goes well. After laying there for a couple of minutes I drifted of to sleep.

(TIMESKIP)

I slowly open my eyes letting them adjust to the light I then get up from bed and exit the room I go downstairs and went into the bathroom and took a bath I finish and then change my clothes to a red hoodie and a white shirt underneath with black jeans and sneakers.

I go into the kitchen and make my coffee and breakfast which are eggs and pancakes. While im eating I hear ringing from upstairs. Must be my phone. I go to my room and grab my phone and see an unknown number I then answer.

Y/N: Moshi Moshi.

???: Is this Y/N-san?

Y/N: Yes and who is this and how did you get my phone number?

Sounds like it's a girl.

???: This is A-chan I work at hololive we met at the party. Yagoo-sama gave me the number.

A-chan sounds familiar she did say we met at the party.

Y/N: I see... So why did you guys call me?

A-chan: We wanted to ask you to come to floor 9 when you get here. Go to the left side of the hallway there will be a door with a sign that says "Supervisor"

Y/N: I'll be there.

A-chan: Thank you for your time but I must go now.

Y/N: Ok then I'll see you guys there.