Chapter 2

"Accept me , sasaki. You need my strenght now". I heard that annoying voice again.

When the monster was prepared to attack and everyone was cheering for him i let out my true self.

My kagune was realised and without me knowing anything of this , i transformed completly into S Rank Centipede.

Third Person View POV

Sasaki pierced his kagune into his partner. Everyone started freakin out.

-" Hahahhahaha, this is so much fun, don't you people think?"

Just at that moment CCG entered the room and started shooting everywhere. Arima was there.

-" Akira, shoot S Rank Centipede."
-" yes. go to sleep for now sasaki". She whispered.
And then Sasaki was back to his "Investigator personality" but already unconsious.

Shuu Tsukiyama/ Gourmet POV

Kaneki? My treasure Kaneki is with that doves? What did they do to my perfect Kaneki??! I will come for you Kaneki, and i will take a bite from you...

Touka Kirishima / Rabbit POV

KANEKI? Kaneki isn't dead?
Tears started to fall.
I have no time now, i have to get out of here, now!
We will meet again, Kaneki.

( CCG BUILDING/ Hospital )

After the failed try to invade that space , everyone was back to their places and already planning new things.

Sasaki was already awake but stayed at bed. He didn't belived that he let "him" control his life. This can't happen again..

2 days after

Sasaki was already fine and ready to work full of energy.
He exited the CCG building to go ahead and take a walk.

Something caught his nose. What a wonderful smell. It lead to a coffe shop. ":RE"? Was it called.

He opened the door and sat at one of the tables.
He started to think of his troubled life over and over but he snapped out of his toughts when he heard something breaking?

He looked to the girl. Apparently was the waitress. He got up and helped her.

-" Is everything alright, miss?"
-" Yes Yes" she said very nervous " i will bring you coffe right now" she said.

I sat again on the chair. What a strange person...
I looked to the other side of the room and a man came out and sat right in front of me glaring at me.

-" ha? Is everything ok?" I said very nervous.

He just got up and leave. This coffe shop is very strange.
After the girl brought me the coffe i drank it and leave to my work place.

( CCG building ) Sasaki Haise POV

I entered the building and everyone was gathering around someone.
I try to look by jumping.

I think it's a man. Black hair, gray eyes, he has a crux. Who is exactly him?
Akira was hugging him?! What is happening?

-" Ano, Akira-san, what's happening?

Akira pulled me to her and now i was facing the man.
-" Sasaki, this man is Investigator Amon Koutarou .He was my partner a long time ago but he had dissappeared after the fight with the owl.
-" Oh, It's a pleasure to meet you sir. My name is Sasaki Haise,Rank 1 Investigator.

Amon Koutarou POV

This kiddo... Remind me of someone...

" FLASBACK"

I was fighting eye patch. He took of his mask and i saw his face. One eyed ghoul...

FLASHBACK END

That's it! This guy is eye patch! I'm sure!

........................................

Tnx for reading!!!
Please follow
Comment
Like
Bye bye