Louis gets the message and leans into his hands, placing his own at Harry's jaw, leaning back a little and pulling Harry with him.

He connects their lips softly, innocently but with so much passion and love at the same time.

It's movie-worthy, honestly.

The quiet night with the peaceful birds accepting that summer is over, a light breeze running through the hair of these two love-struck idiots.

They stand there, completely out of the world and focus on nothing but the slow movements of their lips against each other.

Because nothing else is important.

It's just them.

That doesn't happen often, that they can just be completely out of their mind together. No one around, no one taking pictures, asking or tweeting about them. No one interrupting them for once.

Just Louis and Harry, Harry and Louis.

Louis' sweater-paws caress Harry's jaw and cheeks and his breath hits Harry's upper lip as he pulls away (only an inch).

"I'm cold." He mumbles and with that he means "Let's go inside and have sex." Harry knows it.

He smiles and opens the blanket he has been wearing as a cape, wrapping it around Louis as well.

"You know, you're like an angel." Louis says, eying Harry's features as if he's never done it. As if this is not the face he wakes up to and the face he falls asleep to. "An angel without wings."

"You mean like a person." Harry says.

Louis smile falls and he looks at Harry as if to say "Seriously?".

"When I say you're an angel without wings I don't mean like a person." He mocks Harry. "I mean you're an angel."

"That doesn't make any sense, baby."

And he says it again. The first time he said it again a few years ago, his heart had stopped as soon as the word slipped out of his mouth because he just said that again. Louis had been a bit surprised as well (apparently he had thought about this sentence over and over too, just as Harry had) but then he had just simply smiled and placed a long kiss on Harry's lips.

And Harry had been very happy with that.

"Yes I know."

"So we just agree that you're dumb and you just want to kiss me now, or do you wanna stand here any longer?"

"Excuse you." Louis says offended. "I'm not dumb. I'm only having legitimate dilemmas like any old man, who-"

Harry just leans forward and shuts his rambling down with a bruising kiss.

He pulls away first "You're dumb." Harry smiles and as Louis smacks his arm he decides to just go full-teenager and runs away.

He hears Louis following him short after and they just chase over the lawn and through the park without any form of reason. They just do it, the feeling of wind in their hair and the feeling of freedom rushing through their veins is incredible.

Apparently, Louis has no problem in acting like teenagers once more since that time of their lives had been taken away from them.

They run around until Harry slows down because he's laughing so hard.

Not like anything funny happened, he just laughs out of pure bliss and happiness.

He stops and bends forward, holding his stomach and gasping for air while breathy laughs escape his lips that just escalate even more when Louis practically falls into his back (didn't even bother to slow his steps) and wraps his arms around Harry from behind, immediately shielding him from loosing his balance at the impact.