19. Happier Than Ever

Start from the beginning

He walks over to the two of them quickly. "Who the fuck allowed you to to disappear like that? I missed you, Haz."

"We were gone for like forty minutes." Harry defends himself and Taylor joins them at Olivia's side.

"Forty minutes of fucking heartbreak." Louis accuses him and pouts.

"Awh, baby." He says and wraps his arms around Louis waist, being forced to bend down a bit.

"I'm not a baby." Louis squirms and places his hands on Harry's chest, trying to push him away but Harry only grins widely.
Louis is not even using his whole strength, he could easily push him away if he wanted to.

He bends backward and Harry bends forward chasing his lips.

"Hey no PDA in front of the kids." Niall shouts and runs over to them, placing his hand over Olivia's eyes and Mick doing the same with Conan, who just entered the room.
"What the fuck, I'm twenty-two that's not fair." He protest but Mick only scoffs.

"Who's there to cover Niall's eyes?" Beyoncé shouts from where she sits on Louis' throne.

"Lads can we all stop making this big fuss whenever Haz and I show some kind of affection?" Louis says and looks around annoyedly.

"Haz." Taylor repeats fondly and looks at them, laughing and apologizing half-heartedly when Louis sends her a death glare.

They all nod, acting seriously and turn around, minding their own business.

Louis looks satisfied and turns his head back towards Harry, who is still holding his body close by his waist, keeping his arms secured around him and hands clasped together at the small of Louis' back.

"So, you're gonna kiss me now or do I have to do it myself?"

"How exactly would you kiss yourself?" Harry asks, pretending to play but his dimple smile betrays him.

"You're an idiot."

"But a cute one."

"Indeed."

They just stare at each other fondly.

Until.

"Just fucking kiss already you cunts!"

Louis groans and turns his head again, facing Niall. "Fuck you." He says, pointing at him.
"Fuck you." He says to Zayn, who just blows him a kiss in response.
"F- nah, you're fine." Louis says to Taylor.
"Double fuck you." He says to Liam, who spreads his arms, offended. "What did I do?" He asks, but Louis ignores him. By now, he finished his round of cursing everyone and turns back to Harry.
"Fuc- you know what, I'll do it later myself."

Harry can't even get his head clear for a response, when Niall is talking again.

"YES, finally some good content for my secret Larry fan account on Tiktok."

Oh, no.

"My patience is running so fucking short." Louis grits through his teeth while Harry just smiles dimple-y and grabs Louis' hand, making a quick move of pulling him out of the room and the centre of attention.

He drags him out of the front gate and onto the lawn.
"Take me to the lake where all the poets went to die." Louis says and Harry stops to look at him.

"Sorry, I just really love folklore." He apologizes laughing and Harry can't help himself.

He can't help but smile so incredibly wide his cheeks hurt and he can't help but give in to the tingle that runs through his body. He can't help but wrap his arms around Louis' under the latter's arms and rest his hands on Louis' shoulder blades.