Ch 10: I need your help... (BEN's POV)

This was all my fault. Why didn't I listen to Slender? Because I'm a complete idiot that's why! I got an innocent teenage girl infected with a deadly disease! And now she's barely huamn. But you know what I did anyway? I took her back home. Yeah I know. I'm an utterly hopless idiot! Emiko lost it the second we were out of the game. The strong scent of huamns drove her over the edge. She growled lowly, snarled, then screeched like a complete animal. She pounced on me then sunk her sharp fangs into the crook where my shoulder met my neck. Her strong jaws chomping down on my flesh made me scream in pain and terror. I sat up holding my gushing bite wound. "I can't stop her on my own. I need help." I mumbled then went inside the game bringing out the survivors then went into the first and brought out those survivors. "Alrighht look. I know you all are confused right now, but I seriously need your help. I said.

    "With what?" Zoey asked.

    "I dragged a 15 year old girl from this world into Left 4 Dead 2. She got infected and turned into a hunter and I brougth her back here and now she's out on a killing spree!" I exclaimed. 

    "WHAT?!" all eight survivors yelled. "You've doomed this world to getting the green flu you idiot!" I looked down ashamed. 

    "Wait, did you say a 15 year old girl?" Ellis asked. I nodded. Ellis and his group gasped getting confused looks from Zoey and her group. 

     "Why're you four so worried?" Zoey asked.

    "We know the girl he's talking about. She was with us before and after she got infected. A hunter bit her while she was hiding while we fougth off an angry horde. She was able to fight off changing for a while after she was bit, but..." Ellis trailed off.

    "But about five minutes after we got to the hospital in a safe zone she lost her energy to fight off changing. Ellis was helping her out of the helicopter when she started twitching. She pretty much fell out of the copter and was foaming at the mouth as if she had the rabies virus." Coach finished for Ellis.

     "The next minute all we could hear was her screaming in agony, and us yelling her name over and over as if it would stop her from turning." Ellis saind sounding like he was five seconds from sobbing. Zoey and her group gave sympathetic looks already knowing the Ellis and his group were really attatched to Emiko. I lead them all outside after my bite was patched up. Never knew one special infected teenage girl could do so much damage to one city in five minutes. Already the city was in mass chaos with common infected running around everywhere, infecting other people.

    "Five minutes. It;s only been five minuutes and already the city's in chaos." Nick said irritated. 

   "Hey guys! Is that the girl over there?!" Zoey yelled. I snapped my head in the direction of a screech and a scream. Emiko had pounced a boy with short semi-fluffy black hair, glasses, a packers t-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. From the look on his face and the way he was yelling her name... He knew her. Emiko was gone though. She was completely gone. The boy screamed as she bit down on his neck with her sharp fangs and powerful jaws.

   "EMIKO!" Ellis screamed. Emiko's head shot up from the boy's neck. Her face and clothes were covered in blood  along with her hands. She snarled at us. I could see her crimson eye under her hood. They held no shine of humanity, no sign of sanity. Just blood-thirsty insanity and rage that wasn't her own. She crawled off the boy and faced her body towards us. Her bloody teeth were bared in a menacing snarl. I'm not giving up.