Part 8 <3

(Idk if this needs a trigger warning but ye TW)
12:09am

As you were asleep... You got woken up by screaming...

You didn't know what was happening until the lights started flickering....

You got up and squinted your eyes because of your hip and waist... But you just tried to forget about it and walk to at least a corner... Until...
You felt something around your neck making you gasp for air

Sae-byeok see's you and runs and kicks the guy who tried killing u... You catch your breathe (or breath idk) ... You run to Ji yeong and hug her because you were scared... And didn't know what was happening...

You lay your head on her chest... Then hear Gi-hun.. Say... Their apart of our team

Deoksu: Are you sure?! Because that girl is hiding! She's PATHETIC!

you look at him... As Sae-byeok goes up to him.. She punches him... And says

Sae-byeok:SHE ISN'T WEAK... OR PATHETIC.... YOUR THE PATHETIC ONE GETTING THAT TATTOO ON YOUR NECK! my Lord

You look at her... As she hugs you and ji yeong as she rubs your shoulder......

The masked men came in as the lights went back to normal.... You just stood there scared....holding onto ji yeong tight..

Square dude:sorry about that... Erm please can you return to your beds and go back to sleep light out in 30 mins
...

You just nod and sit down on your bed.....Sae-byeok and Ji yeong came to check how you were....

Sae-byeok:so how are you...?

Y/N:scared....very scared....

Your arm was bleeding and you had a scar on your neck....

Ji yeong looks at it and quickly runs to get at least Sangwoo and Ali... As well as Gi-hun...

Ji yeong:erm do you still have the bandages? Y/N needs it....

Sang woo:yes I have them alright where is she?

Ji yeong points at you and sae-byeok as sang woo approaches you and her...

Sang woo:hey Y/N erm u want help covering those... Scars?

You nod and point where they were
Sang woo nods and puts a plaster on the neck and puts a bandage on your thigh... (Yes ik weird xD)

Sang woo:done! Just be careful in the next game...

Y/N:okay...

You put on your jacket and stood up and bowed to sang woo to say thank you... He bows back and stands back up...

You sat down next to your bed and rubbed your eyes stood back up and layed in bed and waited til the lights went out

2:30 am
Lights out

Once the lights went out you went to sleep..

(Erm hey guys I was gonna make another fanfic about squid game but it's Squid game x Harry Potter should I do it cuz I think it's a good idea)