THE MILLIONAIRE WALTZ

"Bring out the charge of the love brigade
There is spring in the air once again
Drink to the sound of the song parade
There is music and love everywhere"

"Bring out the charge of the love brigadeThere is spring in the air once againDrink to the sound of the song paradeThere is music and love everywhere"

"Give a little love to me
Take a little love from me
I want to share it with you
I feel like a millionaire"

"Give a little love to meTake a little love from meI want to share it with youI feel like a millionaire"

AMÉLIE BISSONNETTE WAS HAPPY. She was damn happy with her life. She was in love—so in love with her girlfriend, ENOLA HOLMES— living her wildest, romantic dreams that she never believed could be a reality... unfortunately, their love could only be shared in private, but being in a serious relationship with her childhood best friend and crush made the secrecy worth it.

The two girls worked along side each other with the opening of Enola's new detective agency. Even through the struggles of gaining clientele, what mattered was their work together, both pursing passions of their own. Love was in the air and nothing could tear them down.

But when there's love, there's rivalry and even some jealousy. Amélie, by nature, outgrew her feelings of such... she loved Enola and only her. Enola, however, feared losing someone she loved again and tended to be defensive of others around Amélie.

An old family friend of the Bissonnettes, BEAU LÉVESQUE, appears in London. His reasonings for a sudden appearance didn't add up for Enola, but Amélie was happy to catch up with an old friend. However, Amélie realizes Beau wasn't much of the same boy she remembered, so she tried to distance herself... but he can't seem to let go. Something's off with him... Enola could tell the moment he arrived and Amélie slowly comes to a similar consensus.

Not long after his arrival to the country, a little girl arrives at Enola's detective agency with a case of a missing coworker from the match factory. Finally, a real case to solve. The girls find themselves entangling themselves in something far over their heads.

With the help of PIERRE HUXLEY, VISCOUNT TEWKESBURY, and even their brothers ANDRÉ BISSONNETTE and the infamous detective SHERLOCK HOLMES, the lovers set out to uncover mysterious disappearances once again... and even rediscover their reasons for falling in love all over again.