"I'll have it anytime soon. Nakailang boyfriend na kaya ako and I am thinking if I can make Kaios one pagbalik ko sa Manila." I take a quick glance on her at nakitang nakapikit ito. I was about to rebut when my eyes flickered because she started vomiting.

Ang dugyot.

I stop my car at the side of the dark road saka ako lumabas at inalalayan si Zj. Dito ko lang s'ya laging dinadala tuwing nalalasing s'ya at pumupunta dito sa NY. Kapag andito s'ya, andito rin ako. I only left California when she's around the area.

I hate to admit that I am always looking for Zajei's presence even if she didn't know a single thing to me. Ilang taon ko na s'yang kilala, sinusundan at binabantayan but never in her life that she remember who I am. I don't know. This is not the right time for that. I don't feel like she needs to know me when she have her sanity kaya naman nagpapakita lang ako sakan'ya kapag sobrang lasing na s'ya dahil alam ko na paggising n'ya kinabukasan, she won't remember who I am.

Isn't it creepy? Me, being one of her stalker because I want to protect her like what my father used to do? I know that if my father is still alive, he would still look after this lady because I know how much he care for her.

No one knows that I am always looking after her except Lia. She is my best friend kaya malaki ang tiwala ko sakan'ya to the point that I let her went to the Philippines and see Zj for me.

Zajei's safety is my priority.

I may be her number one basher but never in my dreams I wish that her life would be at stake. There's no way I let her be in danger. Because before her enemy even make a move, I always make sure that I am three steps ahead. I am now a licensed architect but I can't let go being Zj's unknown body guard. I felt like there's something off kung hindi ko s'ya mamomonitor sa loob ng isang araw.

And I can see the improvement, I must say that. Dahil sa ginagawa ko, I can surely assure myself that she's doing fine. Talagang matigas lang ang ulo n'ya at mahilig s'yang lumabas sa gabi kahit nag-iisa pero nakakauwi naman s'ya ng maayos. Isa pang problema sakan'ya ay simula noong umuwi s'ya sa Pilipinas, unti unti n'yang pinaalis ang mga body guards n'ya. I know what she did because her head butler is reporting everything to me. Gaya nga ng sinabi ko noon, her butler is my father's best friend that's why he trust me. Alam n'ya rin na ako ang nagpatuloy sa naiwang trabaho ni Daddy kaya maluwag sa loob n'ya na ibigay lahat ng impormasyon na kailangan ko tungkol kay Zajei.

Every little details, I wanna get all of it. That's why I know every shit she's doing. From being playgirl to being one of the most intelligent and stubborn architecture student on their university.

"Nilalamig ka ba?" I asked while I am folding my arms at my chest. She nod her head silently while looking the view in front of her.

"Painit tayo."

"H-huh?" Utal na tanong nito na mahina kong ikinatawa. I walked towards her back before I place my hands around her waist, back hugging her.

I suddenly missed this animal.

"Who are you?" She mumbled as she placed her hands on top of mine.

I remain quiet and compose and just disregard her question as if I didn't hear anything na kaniyang ikinabuntong hininga. I can't help not to smirk and buried my face at her nape.