chapter 2

I still don't own One piece or danmachi

Bell POV

"Hey you rabbit looking kid are you Bell"said a scary looking man." y-es sir"I said fearing for my life"I'm Zoro the god of swords and I would like you to join my familia"said the god name Zoro I look at him in astonishment I can't believe a God wants me in there familia. I start to cry tears of joy"hey stop your crying your a man"said Zoro irritated by my crying." I can't I just so happy" I said still crying tears of joy." I said stop crying or i'll cut you" said Zoro with a scary look on his face like he will really cut me. I was scary out of my mind I was afraid he will really cut I wanted to cry again."ok"I said still want to cry but for a totally different reasons.

We where walking around Orario look for a place to stay. We found a old church to but it was a lot dusty than we thought. Zoro-sama gave me my falna and sit down and immediately fell asleep I was amazed at how did it. The next day I woke up before Zoro-sama and Headed out to the guild to register as an adventure. When arrived I met an half elf name Eina she was a very kind lady after I register. She gave me a lecture on how to be an adventure I was allowed to go to the first floor I said my good bye to miss Eina and left for the dungeon.

After leaving the guild I made it to the entrance of the dungeon as I enter the dungeon I can't contain my excitement. I clear the first floor and I continue to clear the floor on till I reached the fifth floor  I'd just slay some monster then out of nowhere a monitor came charging at me I run like hell. I can't believe."what the hell is a monitor doing on the fifth floor" I cry out run as fast as possible after I was back in a wall I thought it was the end for me. "I'm sorry grandpa it look like I didn't become a hero like I wanted to be" I said thinking I was about to die but a beautiful golden hair girl with the most beautiful golden eyes slay the monitor. I've seen her before her name Aiz Wallenstein. I was taken out of my trance when she spoke to me." Hey are you okay?" I look at her dumbfound and run from her I was scared to talk to her I run through the street cover in blood people look at me weirdly I made way to the guild."Ms Eina I would like you to tell me everything you know about Aiz Wallenstein"said happy to talk about the woman of my dreams."oh Bell- ...what happened to you and you need a shower.

Time Skip

"Now that you're all fresh now tell me what happen." After explaining what happened Ms Eina gave me a ear full about going in to the dungeon alone. "So ms Eina can you tell me everything about Aiz Wallenstein"I said trying to contain my blush."oh Aiz Wallenstein she a level five and in the Loki familia she also call the sword princess" Ms Eina told me but that's not what I want to know." I me-an like what her favorite food or if she have a partner" I ask scared of her answer."ooh so you fallen for your savior" tease ms Eina I pretty sure I was red as tomato so I just nod." I don't know much about her but she doesn't have a partner" said ms Eina I was so happy to hear that from her but she took it away from me."but.... you don't stand a chance there's guy out that have confess there love but brutally turn down and you guys are in two different familia so it never work out" I felt like I just got rejected without even asking her out I drag my feet as I head for the guild entrance." Bell women are attracted to strong men maybe a stronger version of you will impress Aiz"I was so happy to hear ms Eina give me my hope back after brutally take it away."thanks ms Eina I love you" I then dash out of the guild and I went straight home to update my falna.

Early that day with Zoro

I woke in the church that we stayed in Bell wasn't around so I decided to explode and by explode I mean search for booze. They said that soma guy is on earth I wonder if he is in Orario. I was wondering around Orario when I bump into someone."sorry about that"said RP (random person)." yh sorry about that by the way do you know if there is a God name soma around here" I ask hoping I can try his bozze."oh yh his at the soma familia"said RP I thank her and try to find the soma familia after asking around for awhile i finally found I. I enter there base I was stop by a man wearing glasses."what's your business here are you here to join our familia?"ask glasses like he was the boss."hell no I'm a God I'm here to buy some bozze"I said he look annoyed." I'm not joking you a God don't make me laugh"he said laughing at me and I got really annoyed I release a little bit of supreme king haki." I'm am a God.l" I said glad seeing him scared shit less. Then he told me some outrageous prices. So I decided to make some money I need to find a betting house. I finally found one it look fancy I went in and ask for a loan of five thousand valis and I was looking for something that have to do with chance I find booth with odds and even. It's been 30 minutes and I'm at hundred thousand valis now and the roller look as if he was tired."I'm done have good day" I said getting up I was done with this game know I'm gonna pay my loan and go buy some booze. After leaving the betting house I was at the soma familia to buy me some booze. Now I got my booze. I was in an ally and didn't know how then I felt I was been watch."hey whatcha you want" I ask seen three men come out of the shadows."Moss head you have soma wine"said RP 1."yh we saw you buy it earlier"said RP 2."and what about it?I ask wondering where I made a wrong turn."give it to us now" RP 3 said now I was annoyed really annoyed."go get your own booze I bought it so buzz of" I said really wonder if I should cut them down for bothering me."give it to us"said all three of them trying to attack me I beat them up."hey you I'm hungry where are the restaurants" I ask the guys I beat up.