CHIMERIC: A.M.

»————-  ————-««
CHARACTER FOUR!
Status: OPEN
Romance? probably not...
Based from: Rises the moon by Liana Flores
»»————-  ————-««

NOTES:
1. Any alterations with your character should be listed at the comments (or by your form) :D
2. Any kind of character is welcomed here! Magical beings and wizards and stuff like that are cool :)
3. Smut is incredibly unlikely for this character and would be most likely skipped.

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
- Abüsë

────── {..} ─────
THE BASICS!
────── {..} ─────

NAME: Akemi Moriko
PRONUNCIATION: Ah-keh-mi Moh-rick-ko
NICKNAME(S): Aki, Mori
GENDER: Male
SEXUALITY: Unlabeled
AGE: 20
SPECIES: Hybrid (Neko)
CLASS: Middle Class
OCCUPATION(S): ...

BACKSTORY:
Akemi was originally a full-blooded human. Having a curious nature as a magician, he attempted to create and experiment with different spells and potions - one of which that gave him this condition. He thought that the potion he had created was temporary and controllable - but it was in no way similar to that. When he had made the conclusion that such creation had immensely backfired on him, the now hybrid decided to isolate himself - leaving no note to his friends nor family. Because of this, people had assumed that he went missing or may have been killed due to his foolish acts.

Settling in a self-made cottage in the middle of the forest, he continued to experiment on how to undo the magic that he had done. Occasionally, he'd visit a town nearby to get some supplies or even basic necessities - all done in his cat version to not rise any form of suspicion.

Before the incident, he lived with his family. The said family was small as he did not have any siblings - just two present parents. His life was average as he didn't have it rough or lavish - they had the right amount of resources to survive everyday. Akemi had always been intrigued of shape-shifters - especially that he wanted to create fictional stories into reality. This was obviously a dangerous act so he did a lot of preparations.

QUOTES:
"Please... please leave- please don't tell anyone. I'm scared... please... I'm begging you."

"Y-you could?! What? What am I... Holy.. Holy shït?! I'm a human! Wait.. Oh shí-"

"... W-what? Why are you looking at me like that...?"

────── {..} ─────
APPEARANCE!
────── {..} ─────

} ───── ⊰