SERENITY: C.E.

»————-  ————-««
CHARACTER ONE!
Status: OPEN.
Romance? Yep
Based from: Merry-Go-Round of Life by Joe Hisaishi
»»————-  ————-««

NOTES:
1. Any alterations with your character should be listed at the comments (or by your form) :D
2. Any kind of character is welcomed here!

────── {..} ─────
THE BASICS!
────── {..} ─────

NAME: Caspian Estevan
PRONUNCIATION: Kas-pee-an Es-te-vahn
NICKNAME(S): Prince Caspian, Casper, Ian
GENDER: Male
SEXUALITY: Closeted Gay
AGE: 20
SPECIES: Human
CLASS: Upper class, Royal
OCCUPATION(S): Crown Prince

BACKSTORY:
Caspian is one of Queen Elizabeth's and King William's children and is the oldest of four siblings. Being the oldest, expectations were crashed on to him - whether these would be regarding academic knowledge, general survival instincts, or outstanding skills and talents. Ever since he was a child, Caspian has been taught many things - mainly to carry the excellent reputation of the royals. Throughout his life, he had lived in the castle that his ancestors had power on. Due to the pressure of being crown prince, he often wondered what it was like to become an average person - one that didn't have extensive responsibilities that were as crucial as the ones that he was currently taking care of.

QUOTES:
"Thank you for assisting me. I truly appreciate your help."

"I believe that this is completely immoral! Why choose to fight with blood when one can use words to negotiate?"

"I completely deny that. What makes you think that I fancy you?"

────── {..} ─────
APPEARANCE!
────── {..} ─────

ARTIST: @mmmagnolia on TwitterFACE CLAIM: Howl from Howl's Moving Castle

FACE CLAIM: Howl from Howl's Moving Castle

Standing at 6'4", Caspian is known to have a tall and slender body. He has light blonde hair that falls until his shoulders, a tall nose, thin symmetrical lips, and ocean-blue eyes. The man is often fanned over by the townsfolk due to his attractive appearance. He is often seen wearing linen shirts with his iconic pink and gray cape, light green earrings, and a shiny blue necklace. Surprisingly, the man actually had holes in his ears - though this was hugely discouraged in the royal family. Since there was no way of reversing such things than just to wait it out, his family had decided to allow the piercings.