Chapter 6: Bee Man

Start from the beginning

[Few days later]
•Festival Day, Fashion Department•

You just come back from the other department's classes to collects the Slave Auction's participant names, it sucks to be a student council member, why did you agree again? Right, so you can have a full access to the art room. You stand beside the class's president in front of the class, finding your shoes the most facinating thing in the world.

"Vote results: Zack and Daniel, one of you has to be in the slave aucti-"

"are you nUTS?! WHY ME? NO CHANCE I'M GOING!!"

Look at Zack, he's throwing a tantrum again. You roll your eyes, letting out a small sigh. 'I really don't have time for this..'

Zack glance at Mira, 'It's not like Mira would buy me anyway-' then at you. 'And [Name].. wait.. what the hell am I thinking-?!' He slap both his cheek, startling Daniel. You look at him weirdly, did he woke up in the wrong side of bed? He's so grumpy and weird this morning.

The class' president sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose. "If you can make a profit, we'll let you off the hook." The ravenette glance at you for the second time before letting out a sigh.

"I can make a.. boxing stand." He suggest hestitantly. Boxing is the only thing he's good at, might as well make profit out of it.

"Alright. Boxing stand it is. Daniel would be joining the Slave Auction." The class's president quickly write the name on a paper and give it to you. You sigh in relief, finally.

You bow your head and walk out of the classroom, not aware of a certain brunette watching you leave with a soft look.

[Third Person POV]

•J-High Festival•

[Name] stand in her tippy-toes to look around, trying to find a certain grape in the semi-crowded place. She can feel someone approaching her from behind, but she act as if she doesn't notice their presence.

They're getting closer, their hand stretched out towards her.

Yama.

She quickly turn around, startling Yama as he retreats his hand back to his side. She give him a small shit eating grin, mouthing 'Gotcha' while her hand make a finger gun gesture towards him. He rolls his eyes and stretched out his hand towards her, catching some people's attention.

"Who's that?"
"He's so frigging hot!"
"Is he [Name] boyfriend..?"
"So cute!"

She place her hand on his and intertwined their fingers together, a habit she had since kid. This only catch more attention from the others as they walk through the crowd. All the whispers and murmurs didn't go unnoticed by the tall male. if they want to gossip at least keep it down dammit, he bets the whole Korea could hear them by now.

They walk hand-in-hand until they stopped at Baking Department's stand. They're selling bread, still hot and fresh from the oven. Yama could hear [Name]'s stomach grumbling, making him chuckle while the said girl blush in embarrassment.

"You didn't get to eat breakfast this morning, right?"
*shakes head*
"Wanna buy their bread or should I-"

The [Hair Color]-ette points her finger to Baking Dept's stand, leaning her head on the male's bicep. He nods and they began to walk towards them. As they walk closer, they could hear the two male bickering about.. inheriting a... bread knife? [Name] watch the two in amusement while Yama grimaced.

"Oh, hello! My name is Hwan, what can I get for you?" One of the male, 'Hwan', asked. The girl points at some bread that looks good, hopefully it also taste good.