Prologue

Keiko's POV

(In tears)"THAT'S IT I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU"

*Freeze*

That's me. Oh you're probably confused right? I will explain what's going on. First let me introduce myself I'm Keiko Asano. I have an twin brother he's 3 minutes younger than me. His name is Gakushu Asano. We are the only children of the person in front of me Gakuho Asano, chairman of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. We both are student in Class 3-A in Kunugigaoka Junior High School. He is boss of the Five Virtuosos. He is the Student Council President, the top student of the school. I also get same grades as my younger twin. But no one respected me as they did to Gakushu.

I was named by my mother and it has a meaning of Lucky/Blessed but my life was a living mess, a hell. Why? You ask. Let me explain

My mother Hinata was married to my father because of a debt even though my grandparents from my mother side doesn't want it they had no other choice. My father treated my mother very well until she gave birth to twins, mainly a daughter. My father who expecting a son doesn't like the fact that he had a daughter along with his son. After that he started to completely neglect my mother and me. My mother spent her days in crying but she never failed to love me. She will always say to find a true love. My grandfather taught me judo, Karate,Gymnastics and all the boys stuff even the powerful bloodlust which is even stronger than my father's while my grandmother taught me how to sing and use music instruments. I thought things will get better but happy days won't last long.

My mother died when I was 5 due to depression. Father didn't even attend her funeral saying That he had work to do and Gakushu who was not close to mother, didn't attend as well. After mother died I became a punchbag to my Father and Gakushu completely ignored me. He even once called me a "monster". In school I was bullied and when I tried to tell father he beat me up as well.  My grandparents advised me to fight back but I can't do it. After 2 years my mother died, my grandmother passed away due to cancer. Me and grandfather was devastated but we were able to move on. Soon me and Gakushu started Kunugigaoka Junior High School, the school our father owned. Even though school change my abuse and bullying still continued. Also my grandfather got bedridden. In the midst of this I met Karma at the rooftop I talked to him about my abuse and bullying but he didn't mind any of that so soon we became best friends. Later I was introduced to Nagisa he also didn't mind my life either and we three started hangout. After some time for some reason Karma started to distance himself from Nagisa but I was still hanging out with him even after Nagisa got transferred to E class for his poor grades. Also my homeroom teacher supported me and Karma.

One day I got a call from the house that my grandfather's condition worsened and that he is waiting for me. I immediately rushed to home but on my way out of school my bullies knocked out me and I lost my consciousness. Karma who saw me unconscious rushed to infirmary carrying me. When I woke up I told him what happened and rushed to home only to find my grandfather already passed away leaving a letter behind with his infamous handwriting

ɖɛąཞ ɠཞąŋɖɖąųɠɧɬɛཞ,

ı ῳąıɬɛɖ ʄơཞ ყơų ცųɬ ყơų ɖıɖŋ'ɬ ƈơɱɛ ℘ཞơცąცƖყ ცɛƈąųʂɛ ơʄ ɬɧɛ ცųƖƖıɛʂ ཞıɠɧɬ? ɖơŋ'ɬ ῳơཞཞყ ąŋɖ ɖơŋ'ɬ ცƖąɱɛ ყơųཞʂɛƖʄ ʄơཞ ɬɧıʂ. ɬɧɛཞɛ ıʂ ą ཞıŋɠ ąŋɖ ą Ɩơƈƙɛɬ ơŋ ɬɧɛ ɛŋ۷ɛƖơ℘ɛ. ɬɧɛ ཞıŋɠ ῳąʂ ℘ąʂʂɛɖ ɖơῳŋ ıŋ ɬąŋąƙą ʄąɱıƖყ Ɩąɖıɛʂ ıɬ ῳąʂ ɛ۷ɛŋ ơῳŋɛɖ ცყ ყơųཞ ɠཞąŋɖɱơɬɧɛཞ ąŋɖ ყơųཞ ɱơɬɧɛཞ. ąŋɖ ɬɧɛ Ɩơƈƙɛɬ ıʂ ʂơɱɛɬɧıŋɠ ı ცơųɠɧɬ ʄơཞ ყơų. ƙɛɛ℘ ıɬ ʂąʄɛ. ɬɧɛʂɛ ɬῳơ ῳıƖƖ ཞɛɱąıŋ ყơų ơʄ ųʂ. ɬɧąŋƙ ყơų ʄơཞ ყơųཞ ɱɛɱơཞıɛʂ ąŋɖ ɠơơɖცყɛ.