On The Wings of Keeradaks

Trapped! On an unsanctioned mission to rescue ARC trooper Echo, General Skywalker, Captain Rex, and the Bad Batch travel to Skako Minor, headquarters of the Techno Union. After a harrowing encounter with the natives, our heroes infiltrate the city of Purkoll, only to find themselves surrounded by Wat Tambor's forces.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Hunter, Slash, Wrecker, and Crosshair continue to shoot and cut down droids alongside Anakin Skywalker.

Anakin: Hunter, hold them off. I'll check on Rex and Echo.

Slash jumps off the side of the wall before slicing three droids with one stroke.

Slash: Three more for me! Hey, Wrecker! How many you got?

Wrecker: Still up by twenty!

Slash: Not for long, big guy!

Anakin runs into the room and sees Tech still working on unplugging Echo, while Rex keeps Echo calm.

Anakin: Situation's almost under control out there. How's it going in here?

Tech: I'm still trying to decrypt Echo's cerebral interface. Until I do, we cannot disconnect him from this computer system.

Anakin: How is he, Rex?

Rex: He's too weak to walk. Very disoriented. Doesn't even remember how he got here. He remembers being at the Citadel, but that's about it.

Anakin: Any word on the extraction squad?

Rex: We called it in, but no word back.

Anakin: Well, that's no surprise. We knew when we got into this we'd be on our own.

The Bad Batch gets pushed back into the room as Crosshair damages the control panel to keep the droids out.

Hunter: It's gonna get more difficult to get out of here. There are several squads of droids closing in.

A droids pries it's head through the door, only for Wrecker to rip it off.

Slash: Crosshair, give me a hand with this.

Slash tosses him a spare torch and the two clones start sealing the door shut. Once they finished, Crosshair lowers his scope and activates his thermal detector.

Crosshair: Enemy approaching

Crosshair: Enemy approaching. Droids. Lots of 'em.

Anakin: How long do you think you can hold them off?

Hunter: How long do you need?

Anakin: Tech, how much longer?

Tech: Not yet. I need more time.