♠ Info ♠

For the sake of this story, Y/N is between 18-21 years old. This book also centers around a female reader; please keep that in mind.
All characters are humanized, however use terms like "Cookie" and "Cake Hound"
Also note that this story contains a a fair bit of violence! It's also more fantasy based than cookie run based and I'm not too good at writing in character, so most elements may deviate from the actual storyline of the game and characters may be ooc.

With that, onto general character info!

You are Y/N cookie. Daughter of Almond Cookie and Latte Cookie, you have one full sibling; your little brother, Pancake Cookie (who is around 8 years old). You live with your mother almost all the time, and you sometimes stay at your father's house, though he mostly is out on the job. Your parents are divorced, but on good terms.

You are a charge cookie, with a front preference. Your ability is A/N Drain, where you hit an enemy with a broadsword and heal the cookie it last damaged. If they're fully healed, it applies a shield. You carry a broadsword at almost all times, engraved with symbols reminiscent of the Vanilla Kingdom. Growing up, you spent a lot of time with Madeleine Cookie, and you both are a similar age. Same for Espresso; although, he's technically your uncle? He totally wasn't an accident. You also have a close friendship with Sparkling.

Terms:
Y/N: Your Name
F/C: Favorite Color
A/N: Ability Name