Chapter 1: Calculus Class

Comincia dall'inizio

"No it's not that nerd; you say my tits and pussy so it's only fair if I see your dick".  I looked at her in shock and shook my head. "Either you show me it or I'll tell the whole school that you let me shower here and I caught you being a little pervert watching me shower".

"Jesus fine I'll show you just don't lie about what actually happened okay". I shook my head and took my pants off only leaving me in my boxers. "That off too you fucking loser". I sigh and take off my boxers. She just stared at it and then at me. " are you hard you fucking perv?!". I shook my head fast, " no no I'm not I swear. Touch it if you have to but I swear I'm not a perv".

She smirked and grabbed it; her face started to turn red from blushing. " so it's normally this b-big?". I nod and look at her since she's grabbing like it's a damn bike handlebar. "Please let go of it. Now". She let go really fast and grabbed a towel for me. "Please leave the bathroom I need to shower".

Althea walked out of the bathroom and I turned the shower water on. I took a nice hot shower and started washing my hair when I felt a hand on my body. "Althea if you're in here please go now before I do something you might not like". I could feel her hand move towards my dick. I grabbed her hand and pulled the curtain back. "Can I help you there Althea?". She nodded and grabbed my arm. " finish your shower first. When you get in your room don't do anything okay"? I nod confusedly and she left. I continued with my shower and rinsed out my hair.

I went to grab my towel but it wasn't there. I got out the shower and realised all my towels were gone. I walked into my room to Althea naked and looking at me. "Uh why are you naked Althea"? She walked up really close to me and then just looked at me. " I want you to fuck me. Right now". I looked at her confused and tilted my head. " sorry can you repeat that again?". She wrapped her arms around my neck. " I said I want you to fuck me right now Alyx".

"A-are you sure you want me to?". Althea nodded and sat on my bed. "Dry off first and then when you're done come over here okay". I nod and grab my towel while my inner self if panicking the fuck out right now. I dried myself off and walked back to my bed. "What should we do first"? She sat on the bed and told me, " lay down and I'll do what I'm knowing for".

SMUT WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️
My eyes widened by her words since she's known for sucking dick really well. I laid on my bed and put my glasses on. I looked down at Althea and she licked the shaft of my dick. She took me in her mouth where she couldn't take all of it. I looked at her struggling so I lifted her head up.

"It's okay we can skip that; lay down". She nodded and layed down. I kissed her neck gently and looked at her to see if she'd hit me but she didn't. I slowly kissed down her body and looked at her. "Is it okay if I-" I was stopped by her giving me a glare. " you don't have to ask every time nerd. Just go ahead I doubt you're even good at it so get it over with".

I spread her legs slowly and licked her pussy slowly. I looked up at her and started to lick faster. I heard a quiet moan come out of her mouth. I sucked on her clit softly and a needy moan escaped her mouth. "a-aah.....I was wrong about you Alyx". I sucked on her clit faster and held onto her thighs. "nghhh Alyx just fuck me". I grabbed her legs and pulled her towards me. "No kissing right or is it allowed?" I asked. " you can kiss me since this won't happen again".

I grabbed a condom out of the dresser by my bed and opened the packet. "Do you think it's gonna fit?". I looked at Althea and shook my head. " I'm not sure if it will but we'll try and if it doesn't I won't put it all inside you". She nodded and waited for me to finish putting the condom on. Once I finally got the condom on and put the tip of my dick against her clit gently. I slowly slide it in her pussy trying not to go too fast. "Nngghh fuck is it fully in already?". I shook my head and replied, " not yet just half of it is inside you. Should I try to put the rest in or it's fine now?".

"You're good just start moving please". I nod and thrust into her slowly. I softly kissed her neck and started to thrust faster. Her moans sounded so hot. I put her legs on my chest and I began pounding into her fast. "Aahhh fuck! Alyx harder!". I smirked and pound into her faster pushing every inch of my dick inside her pussy.

"Aahh fuck I'm gonna cum!". I gripped Althea's neck and pounded into her faster. I loved seeing her eyes roll back and her back arch. I didn't stop pounding into her fast even though she was cumming. I could see her legs shaking so I slowly down a little bit. "You're a lot better than I thought. You got lucky. I won't cum again". I looked at her and smirked.

I do love me a challenge. I turn her over and grip her hair. "just because I act innocent, doesn't mean I actually am". I slid my dick back inside her and thrusted fast. I could see her cursing under her breath each time I thrusted back inside her. "What's the matter"? I pulled her hair and forced her to look at me. " can't handle it from the nerd"? She didn't say anything and I started pounding into her hard. "Fuck! Aaahhh shit its too much! I'm cumming again!". I smirked and pounded harder as I was reaching my limit as well.

I kept pounding fast and a moan escaped my mouth. Althea's legs started to shake again and I didn't stop pounding into on her until I came. Her final moan before her orgasm was like a scream. I came inside the condom and breathed heavily. I let go of her hair as she collapsed on the bed. "I stand corrected nerd....you are really good at that". I pulled out of eve and took the condom off. I went to the bathroom to start the shower.

I lifted her up bridal style to the bathroom and helped her stand while she showered. Once we both were finished cleaning up, I gave her some clothes to put on and I laid down in my bed. "Can I sleep next to you"? I looked at her and patted the open space beside me. She smiled a bit and laid down.

We soon fell asleep and I held onto her waist. The next morning came and I woke up earlier than usual. I got my grandpa ready for the nursing assistant to come by and check on him. I made protein shake for myself and some pancakes for Althea. I soon felt another presence in the kitchen. I turned around to see Althea rubbing her eyes.

"Morning; I made you some pancakes". She smiled lightly and took the plate. I sat down and drank my protein shake while she was eating. I cleaned up around the house a bit and took a shower. Althea showered after me and I found some sweatpants and an old graphic t-shirt. I have those to her so we could head over to school.

"Hey nerd". I turned around and looked at her. "Last night was really fun. I know I said it wouldn't happen again but I changed my mind". She grabbed my phone and put her number in it. " I'll text you when we should meet up later okay?". I nodded and I drove to school. She got out and walked a few feet away from me. I got out of my car and walked behind her. I never thought the meanest girl in school would potentially be my fuck buddy.

A/N: hello readers! Surprise I made a new story! I should've let you all know ahead of time but I wanted it to be a surprise. I will be updating both books regularly. Hope you all enjoyed and have a wonderful day :D