Chapter 6: Family time

________________________________________________________________________________

It has been about three months since I've been named by my father and I've been quite busy lately, so busy I haven't had the opportunity to see go back to the lizardmen and let them know I'm alive. Spending time with my father is all that has been on my mind so leaving never came to me until now.

Before I get more into that I want to catch you up on these past three months. During the first month me and my father mostly spent that time gaining a better relationship, now he's constantly trying to get my attention, it's quite funny seeing a giant dragon act that.

During that month I also checked on my status and found many things out about my new skills, here's a list as well as what they do: 

[Earth manipulation]: The combination of my nature and stone manipulation skills, plus they have increased in strength.

[Shapeshifter]: allows me to hide my wings and make my tail longer or shorter.

[Stone scales]: Turned my scales into a stone called draco metal, according to father it's one of the strongest stones in the world.

[Self-regeneration]: Gives me increased regeneration.

[Dragon body]: Makes my body more durable and gives me the dragon aspects I now have.

[Thunder breath]: allows me to breath it's corresponding element, lightning.

[Fire breath]: allows me to breath it's corresponding element, Fire.

The first thing I discovered is that all my skills and the moves corresponding with them are 2x stronger then they were before I was named. So my Precipice blades are sharper, faster, have a wider range and since my [Nature manipulation] and [Stone manipulation] skills combined the blades even have greenery around them now.

To be on the safe side I even pulled of one of my draco metal scales to see how fast they will regenerate so I can get a better understanding. The scale came back ten seconds later, I believe mine is the same as Rimuru's skill when he met father so I'll try to keep my durability as high as possible since I can't fall back on my regeneration.

During the second month my father recommended I use my [Geo sense] skill to find better materials for a new glaive due to me being stronger, the stick I'm using currently will break easily due to my new strength.

Later that month I finally found good materials for the glaive, the blade material I decided to use is actually draco metal from my scales since I could just manipulated them into one chunk then us [Terraforming] to turn it into a strong and sharp glaive blade. For the rest of the weapon I decided to use reinforced iron and cover the parts I'll be holding in leather from the monsters I've killed.

 For the rest of the weapon I decided to use reinforced iron and cover the parts I'll be holding in leather from the monsters I've killed

Now during the third month decided to practice flying, thanks to my fathers teaching I got it down at the end of the first week. I later decided to take up meditating so I left the cave thanks to my tunnel and sat under the sun and meditated, after about a hour of that I ended up getting the skill [Photosynthesis]. The skill allows me to recharge any magicules as long as I'm in the sun, It even allows me to store energy for later use whether it be for energy or to give my earth related abilities a boost.

For the rest of that month I've been just spending time with my father without a care in the world, well until today. Like I mentioned earlier I just remembered I never bothered  to contact the lizardman tribe and let them know I'm fine. This also made me realize I'm not pay attention to the timeline very much so I need to think of an official plan going forward.

Vendela: "Hey father?", I ask him casually.

Veldora: "Yes precious daughter of mine?", he responds without a second of hesitation.

Vendela: "What do you think I should do now father?', I ask.

Veldora: "Well I would love to have you stay with me but you might be wasting your life just sitting around all the time here", he responds.

Vendela: "Hmmm... how about this, I'll stay with you until I get bored but if something happens here I'll go back to the lizardmen until we reunite!", I tell him with enthusiasm.

It looked like he was going to cry from happiness due to my statement. After that conversation we just sat in a comfortable silence, looking forward to the extended period of time we'll spend together.

-Status Update!-

Name: Vendela

Species: Dragonewt

Sex: Female

Blessing: Storm crest

Age: 9 years old

Title(s): Recognized daughter of Veldora, Reincarnated, Tail Warrior

Skills: Appraisal, Geo resonance, physical attack resistance, Natural elements resistance, Magic sense, Earth manipulation, Terraforming, Dragon body, Shapeshifter, Thunder breath, self-regeneration, stone scales, Fire breath, Photosynthesis

________________________________________________________________________________