Part 16 (Rewritten)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Evacuate the students. Get Seraphina here now." I said to Blyke and Isen, as Remi had said their supposed names during our little talk.

"Why would we bring that
perfectionist-"

"Don't fucking test me." I said.

I opened a window, and then jumped out. The smoke was coming from houses South of the highschool, and I ran towards them.

Remi was following behind me, and I yelled, "Remi, stay behind me for a second!"

She stopped and stood besides me, and I focused.

I threw my two fists against the ground, and created a giant wave of water, to put out the flames that were engulfing people's houses.

Remi held out her hand to electrocute the wave of water, but I stood up and grabbed her outstretched hand.

"If you do that, there may be innocent people getting hurt. It won't matter in the end if we kill both the civilians and the enemy."

She lowered her hand, and we waited for the smoke to clear.

After about one minute, someone stepped out of the smoke.

It was the same green haired bastard from that night.

"Damnit." I muttered.

John came running up behind me, and I noticed the faint glow around his eyes.

Now would be a really great time, John. You can escape the past. Just make a better future.

Seraphina, Blyke and Isen also came running up behind us.

And when I say running, I mean Seraphina was walking, while the other two were running.

"I FOUND YOU, YOU BASTARD!" The green haired man yelled.

He launched two blades of wind at me, and I blocked them with a wall of waterm

I was pushed back a little, but Remi caught me in her arms before I could fall over.

"What would a no-good cripple be doing here-" Blyke abruptly asked.

"Shut the fuck up, laser kid." John said in a low and dark voice.

I ran at the man with the wind ability, and heard screams from the people running away.

There were also some news reporters, and I knew they would say something like "This is why it's bad to be a vigilante, you will be targeted".

So to fix this problem, I just gave the cameras which were not water resistant a good wash.

"Run! It's Ventus!"

"We're all gonna die!"

"Someone get those kids!"

"Why?!" "It'll be fine!"

"My house!"

"My husband!" "My dogs!" "My parents are in there!"

"Someone help us!"

I could only distinguish a few of their cries, and that was because I couldn't focus on them. 'Ventus' (as the people from called him) was currently launching shurikens of wind at me.

Remi and the others were helping clear out the evacuating people, and I could hear police sirens getting closer and closer.

Like any of you authorities will do shit.

One of his shurikens slightly grazed my stomach, and that threw me into one of the civilians' houses.

If I get hit directly by one of those, I'll be dead.

So, I changed my strategy.

I created two shields of water, and parried his wind attacks.

"Oh, goin' on the defensive, huh, you little shit?" He smirked.

But I wasn't going defensive- I was going offensive.

He was in the air, and that meant it would be a lot harder to land a hit on him.

He launched a large beam of wind at me, and I didn't have time to react, so I quickly put up a barrier, and didn't realize how strong that gust of wind would actually be. It easily went through my barrier on one side, and threw me out the other.

I was thrown into a concrete wall, and coughed up blood. My body felt like every bone was broken, but that wasn't going to stop me.

"(Y/N)!" I could hear Remi's voice call out as she ran over to me. She held me in her arms again, hey eyes staring at my body as blood started flowing down.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." I wiped my mouth with my sleeve, coughing in between words.

Remi helped me stand up, and I managed to balance myself on my own. I ran back over to Ventus who was cackling in pride, and created a sniper rifle.

I would've done a 360° no-scope off of a building, but I decided now really wasn't the time. One bullet which easily went through his body as his maniacal laughter suddenly stopped, and he ran at me.

Perfect.

I created a tiny ball of water, and waited for just the right moment.

Once he was only about three feet away from me, that tiny ball of water became a spike that went straight through his chest. I deactivated my ability, and fell to the ground.

Holy shit, I did it.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" I could hear Remi call out my voice once again.

I slowly stood up with the help of Remi, and walked over to John.

"You do realize you've broken two ribs, your arm, your leg, shatte-"

"I don't give a fuck."

More news reporters walked over to me, and just completely bombarded me with questions.

"What was it like defeating-" "How did it feel to beat Ven-" "What do you have to say to the public-" "What is your name and age-" "What has driven you to become a hero-"

And a lot more. I mean a lot more.

"Fuck off ."

And with that, I walked off, all of us cheering for 'our' victory.

THUNDERSTORM
End of Part 16

Penguins. That is my message of the day