The war to win his heart

(3 days into the war between Chifuyu and Baji. The girl and Chifuyu were still at war and were very competitive about it. The girl tried her best to get close to Baji while Chifuyu did nothing but it was Baji who would show a little affection towards Chifuyu. Baji soon found out about the war. What will he do?)
Chifuyu woke up earlier than Baji hoping he wouldn't have to interact with Baji if he got up sooner. As Chifuyu got up and walked past Baji's bed, he was pulled back by Baji grabbing his wrist. Chifuyu managed to stop himself from falling to the ground by sitting on the side of Baji's bed. Before he could react, he was pulled back as he laid down on Baji's pillow. Chifuyu turned his face a found it inches away from Baji's. Chifuyu positioned himself as he gulped not knowing what to do. Baji started sliding his palms all the way down to the back of Chifuyu's thigh as he pulled it up so it bended a little. Chifuyu's palm started getting sweaty a little as Baji looked up and down at Chifuyu while the younger one just laid there looking at Baji. Baji whispered to Chifuyu's neck which made Chifuyu's skin fill with goosebumps.
"You plan of winning my heart?"
"That's none of your business, Keisuke."
"Aha. Since when did a debate between how'll win my heart not become my business?"
"How do you know about that?"
"Oh, come on. You think I wouldn't find out sooner? That girl told me everything. She's really gullible actually."
"It doesn't matter anyways. I'm not trying to win your heart or anything. I'm just having a war with one of my enemies."
"Aww. Little Chifuyu's enemies are the people who try to get close to me? How sweet."
"Don't. Tease me, Keisuke. I won't play easy."
"Really? So you wanna play hard to get now?"
"Oh please. Like I'd ever fall in lo-." Before he could finish, Baji immediately pressed his lips on Chifuyu's as Chifuyu widened his eyes from that surprise. Baji then, broke the kiss softly while looking at Chifuyu.
"What's wrong? Fall in love with me?"
"C-cut it out, Keisuke."
"Baji-San was better."
"I'm not calling you that until you admit you've done so,etching wrong."
"Really? I'd like you to tell me what I've done wrong. Then maybe I'll understand."
"You let that girl get close to you when clearly you're gay."
"Aww, defending my sexuality? How defending of you."
"Listen here, Keisuke. If you don't stop with your little play, I won't go easy on your little secretary."
"She's NOT my secretary."
"Oh really? 'Cause it looked like it."
"Ok, Chifuyu. That how you wanna play? Fine. I'll play along as well."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Both Chifuyu and Baji played by the game and a bit more intense. Everytime they walked past each other, they glared at each other. Chifuyu even forgot about the war with the girl. Everytime the girl tried to get close with Baji, he always spaced out or glared at Chifuyu if he past by. The girl was furious with Chifuyu and decided to get rid of him. She asked him to meet her at the rooftop for something important. Chifuyu abided feeling good being able to escape from Baji for a little. But it also annoyed him, having to talk with the girl.
"What do you want? Make it quick."
"I don't know what you pulled with him for him to act this way, but I'll make you pay and that's right now. She pulled out a knife but before she could stab Chifuyu, Baji came out of no where and stopped her before she could kill him.
"What do you think you're doing?"
"A-ah. K-Keisuke-kun? I-I was just...uh..."
"Just what? Trying to kill Chifuyu?"
"I'm just trying to win you over Baji. Can't you see? He doesn't love you like I do."
"I know one thing though. Is that Chifuyu will soon accept his feelings towards me and that's what I promise."
"You really think he'll love you? You really think a boy like that knows love?"
"At least he knows what real love means." Chifuyu's eyes sparkled once he heard those words. Baji really was a loving man. Chifuyu now understood that his feelings for Baji weren't something to put aside. Baji decided to take the girl to the office and report her. She was taken to juvie to know her punishment. Once they made it back, Chifuyu kissed Baji without a single thought. Baji was shocked. He never expected such a move to come from Chifuyu. At least not then. Once they broke apart, Baji looked at Chifuyu dead in the eyes. His eyes showed ones filled with love.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Time skip to the day before Christmas Eve)
"Chifuyu....will you go to the Chritmas Eve festival with me?"
[Will he say yes or no? Find out in the next part. Hey! Part 9 is finished! Part 10 will probably be the last and final part. If not then Part 11. We'll see. Anyways, bye for now!]