Who are you?

Beep...beep...beep...beep...bee-
Chifuyu woke up to the sound of his alarm and turned it off. He weakly opened his eyes to the gleaming light of the sun shining through his clear window. As he sat up on his bed, he heard his mom call him to get ready for school. He rubbed his eyes to get a clear vision of his room then got up to get dressed for his first day of college. Chifuyu was honestly pretty nervous for his first day. I mean, who isn't? Once he finished, he grabbed his bag and ran down to take a small breakfast on his way to the train. Chifuyu normally takes the train to school so he though I'd be best to take it to college as well.
.
.
.
As Chifuyu walked towards the train station, he munched on his piece of toast. He wasn't thinking of anything special. All he thought about was how his college years were going to play out. He had many friends in his middle and high school years but he didn't find them very interesting. He wished to find at least someone who was interesting in college or, if he was lucky, find people who were somewhat interesting.
.
.
.
.
.
He got to his destination and it was somewhat bigger than he expected. The orientation took place some place outside of the college so he was surprised to see how big the college looked outside of the orientation presentation.
*sigh* here goes nothing. He walked in to see the college filled with peculiar students but no one who was interesting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
His day was pretty boring. Class after class, mutter after mutter, gossip and drama after gossip and drama.
Ah, so much noise on the first day. After a few hours, it was finally break. Chifuyu's favorite time of day. He loved break because he could go anywhere to relax. Most people in the college would head to the cafeteria for lunch, but Chifuyu headed to the empty, quiet park and sat on one of the benches. He opened up his laptop and start to work on some assignments for the time being.
.
.
.
A couple of minutes have passed and Chifuyu was still working. As he worked, he heard footsteps that sounded louder and louder the closer they got.
"Hey, uhm..."
Huh? Chifuyu looked up to see a tall, long black-haired male. He was standing in front of him with his hands in his pockets and a sort of confused face.
"Sorry I bothered you. I just noticed you sitting in my usual spot."
"O-oh, sorry about that. I'll be leaving then." As Chifuyu closed his laptop, grabbed his bag and began to stand, the male put his hand on Chifuyu's shoulder.
"No no, It's all good. You can sit. I was just wondering if I could accompany you?"
"Uh, sure...." The male and Chifuyu both sat on the bench, one facing the other. There was an awkward silence surrounding their presence until the male decided to break it.
"A-anyways, I'm Baji Keisuke. Nice to meet you."
"Chifuyu, Chifuyu Matsuno. Nice to meet you too...."
.
.
.
.
.
It was the end of the day and Chifuyu was heading out of college until he heard someone calling him.
"Chifuyu!"
Baji-San? Baji was out of breath from how fast he was running.
"Baji-San, is everything ok?"
"Yeah, I was just wondering if you wanted to walk home together."
"Oh sorry, I take the train home."
"So do I!"
"Oh....ok then"
Both of them walked in silence the whole time. They had nothing to talk about. They had only just met and weren't really proper friends. Once they got of the train and out the station, they both walked in the same direction.
"You're also going this way?" As Baji walked in confusion.
"Yea....this is where my house is" Chifuyu was confused the whole way. They were both going to same direction. Maybe his house was passed my apartment building? When they arrived at Chifuyu's apartment building, they both spoke at the same time.
"This is my stop." They both looked at each other, surprised. After a few moments, Baji laughed.
"I see, so you live here too?" Chifuyu's head was still spinning with confusion.
"Yea?" As he looked at Baji with a confused face.
"I live on the fourth floor here." The confusion finally exited Chifuyu's mind. Baji had lived in the same building as Chifuyu.
"I live on the second floor." Chifuyu spoke in a soft voice. Chifuyu wasn't the type to get all hyped up every once in a while. He's usually shy around people he's just met.
"Well, that's a coincidence." It really was. Chifuyu didn't hesitate because he didn't really care. Chifuyu wasn't the type to care about coincidental things like this. So he didn't mind. They both walked up the stairs and soon got to Chifuyu's floor. As Chifuyu walked to his designated apartment door, Baji watched to indicate where exactly Chifuyu lived. He was honestly really confused on why he watched him so closely but as we said, he could care less. He walked inside and was greeted by his black cat.
"Hey there, Peke J. You hungry?"
Peke J agreed by giving him a soft meow. Chifuyu stood up and walked over to the kitchen to grab Peke J's food. After that, he walked up to his room and laid down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A few days have passed and Chifuyu was getting bored at college. The same thing would happen everyday. Although, the only thing that kept him entertained was Baji. Chifuyu was beginning to admire Baji. Baji always made Chifuyu laugh more and smile more. Baji also liked that. He liked the fact that he made his friend laugh and smile more.
.
.
.
.
The following Saturday, Chifuyu got a letter from his college asking if he'd like to live in a dorm. He asked him mom and she agreed since it was closer and a faster way to get to college. He filled out the form and sent it back to the college. Monday, he received his dorm key and so he decided to go and check it out. When he arrived he was met with Baji.
"Baji-San? What're you doing here?"
"This is my dorm room."
So we have to share dorm rooms now? Chifuyu didn't like the idea of sharing his space but since it was Baji, he didn't mind. Chifuyu opened the door and they both walked in. Chifuyu was amazed by the dorms looks and details. He practically had sparkles in his eyes.
"This dorms nice." Said Baji knowing Chifuyu was admired by its looks.
"Yea. It is" Baji sat on one of the beds as he looked at Chifuyu still admired by the room.
"I wish I could bring Peke J here."
"Peke J? Who's that?"
"Oh, right. You haven't meet him yet. He's my cat."
"Cool. Can't wait to meet him."
"You'll love him. He's a good cat."
Minor time skip to 2 weeks later.
A lot has happened these past few days. Chifuyu and Baji got closer and became really good friends. Baji got to meet Chifuyu's cat and his mom. They had a lot of fun on the weekends and weekdays. They were inseparable.
"So this is his college, huh? Let's see how he's doing. Shall we?"
[hello!! This is the end of part 1. Sorry if I went too much into detail in some parts of the story. This is my first story but you can judge how it is. It's not that big of a part because I was running out of ideas. But, yea, hope you enjoyed and I'll post part 2 hopefully soon. Bye!!]