Day 2(final)

Yezun dodge it and flip that man while throwing him on the floor......then asked to him why they behind his brother.....but that person didn't open his mouth.......Yezun frown and point his gun on that man forehead, which make other shiver " Don't kill me! she gave me money for killing your brother......that's because I do this!" that man said then start crying.

Shen Wei asked him the reason behind it.....then that man say, if he didn't kill Wei.....then she kill his 4 years innocent daughter! and he was only do this for saving her daughter's life. Yunlan asked him who is she? but that man didn't see her face......then Yezun stop him and point his finger toward a picture frame......which belongs to someone! and Yunlan knew him well.

which belongs to someone! and Yunlan knew him well

"SANG ZAN......?!"

Yunlan look at frame and widen his eyes in shocked......he start reminding every events which has happened until today.

"OH! MY GOD!!!! why I didn't notice it......" Yunlan shockingly said and Wei looking at him with confusion.....meanwhile someone come behind Wei and stabbed knife in his back "AAhhh!!" Wei scream and about to fall "WEIIIIII........!!!! GEGE.......!!!!!!" both Yezun and Yunlan shout while running toward him.....Yunlan hold Wei in his arm and Yezun start shivering after seeing blood on Wei's cloths.

"Ha! Ha! What do you think, this time you will save Shen Wei again from dying? so it's your mistake.......ZHAO YUNLAN!!" Wang Zheng said while wiping Wei's blood on knife......which make them shocked "Why do you want to kill my brother.....what has he done to you?" Yezun shout angrily "Your brother hasn't done anything, he's just a way to take revenge on Zhao Yunlan!" Wang said "Why do you want to take revenge on me, what have I done wrong to you.....? And why do you want to kill Wei?" Yunlan asked "Because I want you have to go through the same pain that I went through......."

********

********

Flashback

5 years ego.....the day of the underground party

inside the party all were drinking and dancing like wild.......Yunlan come to Lin and asked about Shen Wei, and other tell him that he didn't find any partner that's why.......Wei is sitting outside. Yunlan smirk after listening him then come to Wang......who waiting for Sang, because he was in restroom "Hey! can you help me....." Yunlan said and Wang ask what kind of help he want from her......then Yunlan smile and tell her that when Wei come in the party dance with me......for make him jealous. Wang understand what Yunlan want to do "Oh! so you like him....?" Wang said and Yunlan wink......then go outside to see Shen Wei.