You don't remember?

Somi POV

Next thing that happened left me in shock. 

He kept coming closer and closer until he whispered "I like YOU Somi. You're my ideal type" and his lips met mine. I was trying to pull away but he deepened the kiss by pulling my head closer to his. We finally pulled away gasping for breath. I have a breathlessness issue but Soobin didn't know did he? I wasn't able to breath and I passed out. (Basically slept, not like going unconscious or something)

Oh Shit.

Next morning I woke up and the only thing I remember is seeing soobin's face and passing out. I got up and looked to my side and saw Soobin was gone. I went to the living room and knocked on the other roommates' doors as each one of them got up and came outside. "What time is it?" Beomgyu asked,  I checked my watch "9:30 am" I said. "9:30 AM!? It's Saturday! We don't have classes. I'm going back to sleep" He yelled and went back to the bed. We all laughed and drank water. I took a shower and headed down to the park where many students were, "Somi!" I heard someone say as I turned around to see Jen. "Oh hey Jen." I said as he approached me, "Hey!" he said. "Sorry about that day...My roommate wanted to spend time with me" I apologized, "Its fine. Wanna play a round of badminton? If you know how to play" he asked, "Bring it on" I said. 

We went to the badminton court and chose our rackets. "I'll serve" Jen said with a smirk on his face, "Okay" I said and the game started. We both were equally good and only the sounds of heavy breathing and the badminton hitting the cock could be heard. "You're good" I said, "You're not bad yourself" He replied as we chuckled and took a break. "Here" he said while giving me a bottle of water, "Thanks" I said. We played for few more minutes and then we headed back to our dorms. I opened the door to see my roommates all seated and eating. "Hey" I said, "Hi!" All of them said except Soobin. I had noticed that something was wrong with him, he didn't talk to me all day and his face went red each time I stood next to him. "Soobin, Is something wrong? You haven't talked to me all day." I said, his face went red, "Well... I need to have a word with you. Let's go to our room" He replied. We both left the living room and headed to the room. 

"Okay what's the deal?" I said, "I just wanna say I'm sorry for yesterday night. I probably should have asked for your permission first and when you passed out that made me worried if it was because of what I did" he said and teared up. "Last night? What happened last night? What do you need my permission for?" I asked as I was totally confused, "Wait. So you don't remember what happened last night?" he asked. "No! Also I passed out because I have a breathlessness issue. I basically slept not really passed out but like I slept" I said, "Oh. So you don't remember" he said sulkily. "Don't remember what" I asked, "Nothing. I'm sorry to disturb you" he said and left the room. 

Soobin POV

I was broken on the inside. I left the room and went to Yeonjun Hyung's room where I slammed the door and sat on the bed. 

How could she not remember. We f**king kissed. 

I was in a shitty mood and only one thing could cheer me up right now. Somi. I was too angry to even see her right now. She was playing with Jen! How could she not see me. I was standing right there. 

FLASHBACK

I was getting worried of where Somi went. What if the passed out again? I went everywhere and finally found her in the badminton court. With Jen. I swear I hate him! I'm here developing feelings for Somi and he's stealing her from me.

 I was there watching her play for a while, she's good. I left after a while and went to the room. I sat with the others and told them what happened. "So Hyung. You're saying you li-like Somi?" Kai asked, "Yes." I said. "Don't worry Soobin. We'll help you confess to Somi" Yeonjun hyung said, "Confess?! I don't even know if I like her!" I yelled. "Soobin calm down. I'm not saying you have to confess. First think if you really like her, If you do then we're ready to help and if not then we're still here to comfort you" Said yeonjun hyung. "Okay Yes. I'm hundred percent sure that I like her. She's my ideal type!" I said. Yeonjun hyung said "Okay. We're here to help. Tell us when you're ready to confess." I hesitated and said "But that stupid Jen guy keeps barging in! I hate him, I just wanna stab him and kill him!" I said and half- yelled, Taehyun and Beomgyu chuckled, "We'll take care of him. Don't worry about him" they said. "How! If you ask him to stay away from Somi he'll ask her why and all" I said, "We'll make up a backstory for Jen, and Somi will be too scared to even see him again" Taehyun smirked. 

FLASHBACK END

Somi POV

I was still confused and I stood there. Thinking. I mean what could I have possibly forgotten? I remember we were talking and talking then I remember seeing soobin's face and passing out. I shook it off and went for a shower as I was sweating from all the badminton. I went into the shower and I felt relaxed. I washed my hair real quick and washed up, Then I got dressed and went outside where the others were. I caught Soobin staring at me and as I looked over to him, he quickly looked somewhere else. "So...Somi, you and Soobin hyung sorted yet?" Taehyun asked, "Um...I don't know" I said and looked at Soobin. "No Taehyun, not yet. We're sorting it out tonight." He said as he looked at me, "Okay..." Taehyun said. 

"Anyways guys. Who's up for some drinks?" Beomgyu asked, "Me" we all said. "Somi. You drink?" Soobin asked, "Not really. Only on occasions." I replied bluntly, "Do you get drunk easily" he smirked "No, It takes me quite a while to get drunk" I said. "Okay then!!" Yeonjun said and got out the drinks. I drank my first glass along with the others, then another, then another and one more. Beomgyu, Huening, Yeonjun and Taehyun passed out. It was only me and soobin now.