Dating

Somi POV

"You drunk" Soobin asked, "No" I said taking another shot. We drank and drank until... Soobin passed out and I was drunk. I slowly was about to pass out but was wakened by Soobin suddenly waking up and he said "Somi" and came closer, closer and closer, It then hit my mind. What happened that night. I remember he came closer and closer and he...he... he f**king kissed me!? "Aahh" I shouted and all of them were up. "Somi! Are you okay?!?!" Beomgyu said, "NO! Where the hell is soobin." I asked, "I'm here!" A drunk soobin yelled. "Soobin! COME TO YOUR SENSES! You kissed me!?" I yelled as I grabbed him by the collar of his t- shirt, At this statement he was back to his senses. 

"You remember?!" He chuckled

"Well I remember now. But how the hell can you kiss me" I shouted

"How the hell can you forget?!" he shouted back. 

I had no answer to this. 

"I'm so glad you're drunk right now" he chuckled. 

I ran into my room and slammed the door close. 

*NEXT DAY* 

I got up by the "ding" sound my phone made. I checked it and I had messages from Jen. 

Hey somi! I have a surprise for you. Come down to the park
~ Jen

Okay...
~Me

That's suspicious but okay. I recovered from my hangover and had some soup. I took a shower and went to the park where I saw Jen standing with a bunch of... flowers? "Hey jen" I said, "SOMI!" he yelled. "Sup. why did u call me here?" I asked, "Okay I'm gonna keep it simple so it doesn't take much time. I like you. Be my girlfriend" He said. 

I didn't know what to say. I was shook. I mean I had no reason to say no, I'm not dating anyone anyways. "Sure" I said, "What" he asked, "I said sure, But I don't know how long I can keep this up. I think I'm developing feelings for my roommate. Soobin." I said. "Oh. That guy? the tall one with brown hair. It's fine though! We're together for now!" Jen hugged me and left, "See you later!" he yelled, "Okay" I said and made my way out the park. I went to the room and the guys were nowhere to be seen. "Hello? ya'll there?" I said. Everyone came out except Soobin. "Somi! You look happy! What's up?" said yeonjun in a sing-song voice. "I started dating" I said, At this moment Soobin came out and slammed the door. "YOU WHAT?! which idiot are you dating? You're too young to date" He yelled and that got me scared. "First of all, You think I'm dumb enough to date an idiot? I'm dating whoever I want. Second, I'm an official adult. I'm old enough to date and all" I yelled back. "WOAH CALM DOWN!" Yeonjun said, "please don't interrupt" Me and soobin said. Yeonjun took all the others into the room and left me and Soobin alone. "Just tell me the name of the guy you're dating. Will you?" He asked calming down, "I'm dating Jen" I said. 

Soobin POV

I was heartbroken. She remembered the kiss, she knew everything. Still, She went to Jen. I was depressed. 

*TIME SKIP* 

I talked to the guys and told them everything. I'm currently on the terrace. Crying. 

I went back to the room and saw Somi already asleep, I lay down beside her and tried to sleep. I eventually did. 

I woke up the next day and saw Somi was gone, probably in the shower. Wait, Why do I care where she is, she has JEN to look after her. Anyways, I had my breakfast and went for a shower. After that I got ready and headed to class, The others had already left and Somi was getting ready for her classes. I left and reached the music room where I headed for my table, As I was about to sit I saw a note on my chair. It said: 

Meet me on the rooftop after lunch at 2:00. We need to talk. 

Your crush is coming too. Yes, Somi's coming too. 

If you don't want her to get hurt just come. 

~ Your crush's Boyfriend  

I knew who it was. JEN. How the heck did he know that I like Somi, is it too obvious? I wanted to just kill Jen at this moment. I swear if he does something bad to Somi, I will kill him there and then, I don't fucking care if I go to jail or receive a death sentence. I WON'T LET HIM TOUCH SOMI. 

Somi POV

Jen called me to the rooftop at 2:00, I wonder what he wants. I headed to class where I saw him waving at me. I went and sat beside him. "Hello everyone, I want to see your Ads today." Mrs. Kim said, "Excuse me miss, Which one? we had to make 2 Ads" I asked. "The face cream one" she answered, I nodded and sat down. After I had class I went to have lunch where I met Soobin and the others, "Soobin, can I talk to you?" I asked, "Sure" he said and followed me. 

"Did Jen call you to the rooftop?" I asked, "Yes" He said in an annoyed voice. "Soobin, Listen. I know you like me, Give me time and I'll be yours one day. I know something's been off with Jen lately" I said as I hugged him. "Somi, Don't make promises you can't keep" he said and left. 

I went and sat with the guys, "Somi, what do You think About Jen's lips" Beomgyu asked, It was awkward but I asked "Why? What's wrong with his lips? Why are we talking about his lips?" Everyone hesitated, And Kai showed me a picture, "Well. They were kissing a girls cheeks, and lips."

*Flashback*

Taehyun POV

As we promised soobin, we're making backstory on Jen. "Kai, Send me the cropped pic of the girl and jen" I said, Kai did so. It took 2 hours of editing and finally, The picture was done and it looked like he was actually kissing her.

*End of flashback*

Somi POV

He cheated? I wasn't that sad though, " Well. I know I'm supposed to feel sad but for some reason I'm not. I don't know what's wrong with me" I said breathing heavily. "Well, we got to know today morning, One of my friend sent it to me" Taehyun said. I was speechless, "That idiot. I knew something was wrong, He wasn't acting like himself today. I could sense something wrong." I said. "Kai, forward me the picture" I told and he did so. I didn't know and an evil smirk formed on my face, "Somi. What are you gonna do?" Soobin sounded scared- ish. "I'm breaking up with that bitch" I laughed, "Woah, language!" Yeonjun said, "Sorry" I said. 

"Somi, Shouldn't you be sad? heartbroken? stuff like that?" Beomgyu asked, "I was testing him. My friend told me he was the biggest playboy in school. I wanted to see if it's true" I said. "Damn. You always have a plan or what?" Soobin said, I laughed "I always do." Next thing I said needed guts but I did it. I never knew I'd be saying this but, "Soobin, I didn't know i'd be saying this so early but, I like you too. I've liked you since a long time now. I wanted to see your reaction if I dated someone else. Didn't I say I don't like guys who're jealous if I talk to other boys." I teased, The look on everyone's face made it easier to speak, "Somi, Be mine. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, "Yes" I said. We hugged and all. "I'm breaking up with jen and now is the perfect time" I said and we left. 

Damn... Somi's dating 2 dudes. Anyways, How do ya'll like the story??? I legit write this between class so don't mind- 

I feel like this chapter was quite long? I had fun writing this chapter as I kept changing the POVs and all. I really hope you like the book. I have a gift for ya'll today...

Soobin!

Soobin!