chapter 379 Heavenly Grade Alchemist Competition

Start from the beginning

    Bai Yunxi: "..." This is not the Southern Continent! There are still a lot of geniuses. "That's not what I said, the middle Continent is not as good as the Southern Continent, and there are a lot of talented Cultivator."

    Ye Fan said dullly, "Yunxi, you are said exactly the same as the old man Li Feng."

    Bai Yunxi asked curiously. Said: "What did the senior say?"

    Ye Fan curled his lips and said: "He said, Qingxu Sect has a pill genius Baiyu, who was the alchemist at the top of the heaven-level more than a hundred years ago only one step away to become Holy-level. Not surprisingly, Bai Yu should be the winner of the Alchemist Competition. Let me not take it lightly and do my best."

    Ye Fan paused, and continued sourly: " That old man really has no eyes! In front of a peerless genius like me, praise an ordinary alchemist ."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Li Feng is a holy alchemist. People who praised by Li Feng must have had a certain history.

    "That old man, also told me a joke." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi asked in confusion: "What kind of joke?"

    "He said, in order to improve my chances of winning, you can point me to alchemy before the game." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi: "..." This is not a joke! "Isn't this great? After all, they are holy-level alchemists. If they are willing to give you pointers, this is a great thing?"

    Ye Fan, if it were not for special circumstances, Li Feng would never suggest to Ye Fan. A golden opportunity!

    Ye Fan is an idiot, so the pie in the sky is also extrapolated. If other alchemists who are eager for the guidance of the holy alchemist know, those people are afraid that Ye Fan will vomit blood.

    Ye Fan said disapprovingly: "How could it be a good thing? I will compete with that guy for a job in the future. Now if I accept the favor of others, how can I compete fairly with that old man in the future!"

    Bai Yunxi rolled his eyes and said: "Let's put it this way, when he points you, you can suggest yourself to try and ask him for holy-level practice materials..."

    Ye Fan nodded, if he understood something. "That's right! I heard that the holy alchemist of the Middle Continent has flowed oil, and asked him to send ten and eight holy spirit grasses to help me, a pauper from the Southern Continent. It shouldn't be a big deal."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    ...

    Xingzhou, the location of the Immortal Pill Gate.

    "Sect Master, is this okay?" Yan Feng asked.

    Yan Feng is also a cultivator of the god transformation, because he has received the great favor of Li Feng, he joined the elixir gate and is responsible for the external affairs of the immortal pill gate.

    Li Feng sighed, and said: "The matter is here, and there is no other way. This matter is related to the inheritance of the alchemy of the alchemy holy court. If you just give up like this..." it would be too unwilling.

    A few days ago, the alchemy holy courtyard site was opened, and four holy alchemists including Li Feng entered it.

    The four jointly found the inheritance stone of the Holy Path Alchemy, but could not decide the ownership. In the end, several people agreed and decided that the power of the Heavenly Alchemy Master Competition would keep the inheritance stone.

    The holy path stone is a very special existence, how it was formed is unknown, but one thing is certain, this thing is definitely not a thing in the spiritual world, it should come from the immortal world.

    As long as you place your hand on the holy path stone to activate the holy path stone, you will have the opportunity to get the inheritance in the holy path stone.

    Different people who activate the holy path stone have different inheritances. The method of activating the holy path stone is different, and the inheritance obtained is also different.

    No one can tell how many magical functions this stone has. Li Feng activated the Holy Path Stone before and obtained an incomplete holy pill refining exercise. Just such an incomplete exercise has benefited Li Feng. shallow.

    "Unfortunately, Li Ying and Li Yu are still at sea. They knew that Ye Fan could repair the teleportation array, and they could make a sum of spirit stones back through the teleportation array like Ye Fan." Yan Feng said.

    Li Feng waved his hand and said, "It's too late to say this."

    Li Feng secretly said: Li Yu and Li Ying have good aptitudes, but they are a bit shallower than Bai Yu, that is, this will be here. I am afraid. Can't help much.

    "If it weren't for Ye Fan, Aying and Ayu would not stay in that ghost place in the Southern Continent for so long! Aying's Fengling fan also fell on Ye Fan's hand." Yan Feng shook his head, said a little angrily.

    Li Feng shook his hand and said, "Don't talk about it. Ye Fan didn't take Aying's Fengling fan directly from her hand. Speaking of it, Aying and Ayu owed Ye Fan's life-saving grace. Fan’s Taoist couple is a descendant of Bai Yichen. Golden dragon left him a token, which shows that we can’t afford to provoke that dragon because of the importance attached to this guy.”

    Yan Feng frowned and said nothing.

    Although both are the god transformation, Yan Feng is just an early stage cultivator, not the enemy of the golden dragon in the later stage of Cultivator. In fact, there are not a few cultivators in the middle Continent who can survive ten tricks under the hands of the golden dragon.

    "I heard that Golden dragon went to Jiujue Ice Pond." Li Feng said.

    Yan Feng was a little surprised and said: "Didn't you have searched the Extreme Ice Land? Is that dragon going to search for a second time?"

    Li Feng shook his head, and said, "Bai Yunxi has done a bloodline backtracking before. He found some clues."

    "Can he go back to the bloodline!" Yan Feng asked.

    Only Cultivator with similar bloodlines can go back. If Bai Yunxi can go back, based on Golden dragon's feelings for Bai Yichen, Golden dragon will definitely not give up who touched Bai Yichen's younger generation.

    "The monster dragon clan has been staring at Bai Yunxi's movements. It is estimated that the bloodline can be traced back." Li Feng said.

    Yan Feng took a deep breath and said, "In this way, Ye Fan can't move?"

    Li Feng nodded, and said, "It should be." Fortunately, although the Immortal Pill Gate had conflicts with Ye Fan, it did not cause any irreversible knots. Aying and Ayu's alchemy talents are pretty good, but compared to the geniuses of other sects, they are still a bit short."

    "Meng Fanjun seems to be determined to win this competition." Li Feng said.

    "That guy Bai Yu is indeed the best among the heavenly alchemists." It has been more than 100 years since Bai Yu became a heavenly alchemist. This person is born with a natural pill and is known as the most likely to become a middle-level alchemist. The fifth holy alchemist in the mainland.

    "There is another person worth noting, Han Feng is silent, I'm afraid he also hides some assassin." Li Feng said.

    Yan Feng took a deep breath and said, "What the hell does Ye Fan think! Sect Master, if you want to point him, he actually refused."

    Li Feng shook his head and said, "Young people, it is inevitable that there will be Kind of arrogance."

    Yan Feng and Li Feng were talking in the room, and a Cultivator came in to report that Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi had arrived. Li Feng couldn't help being stunned when he heard the report from the disciple.