chapter 231 Arrays and Fulus

Ye Fan couldn't help being depressed as he dealt with the materials.

    "Such a heavy job, abuse of labor! It's really utterly conscience."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan's vicious appearance, and couldn't help but feel a little helpless. "You have time to curse, so you might as well do more work."

    "Be a human! To be a boss, you can't do that to an employee, and employees are oppressed. The more I get mixed up, the more I go back..." Ye Fan complained dullly.

    Bai Yunxi took a deep breath and said, "Then you work harder and become a senior Jindan, and you can stand up..."

    Ye Fan puffed his cheeks and said: "Jie Dan, it's a bit early now!" The current cultivation base seems to be a bit worse than the peak of foundation building. It is still necessary to take more pills and absorb more spirit stones. "Dead old man, so much work is arranged, there is no time for double repairs ."

   Bai Yunxi: "Then hold back, indulge in bad health."

    Ye Fan: "..."

    Situ Jiaojiao walked in and glanced at Ye Fan. Said: "you are dealing with materials again."

   Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes! This old guy doesn't know how high my worth is. He dares to send me like this, so he doesn't give me a spiritual stone. I do so many things."

    Situ Jiaojiao asked curiously: "How high is your worth!"

    Ye Fan glanced at Situ Jiaojiao, and said carelessly: "It's only a few dozen times yours."

    Situ Jiaojiao sneered, and said, "Daydreaming, you know how worthy this princess is! If your worth is dozens of times that of this princess, isn't it comparable to the late Jindan cultivator?"

    Ye Fan: "..." There is no daydreaming. The price is dozens of times. It is a relatively modest statement. If he shows up, the Yuan Ying Cultivator will have to chase him, he is very popular.

    "This is a task assigned by senior, you find a way to help me handle it." Situ Jiaojiao said.

    Ye Fan took a look and said: "These tasks, I hope you will definitely be out of work, so wait for me to come."

    Situ Jiaojiao listened to Ye Fan's disdainful tone, and said: "How do you know that I must not do it."

    Ye Fan tilted her head and said, "You can do it! It happened that the old man arranged a lot of work for me. It's going to be all night!"

    Situ Jiaojiao smiled awkwardly, and said, "No, it's better for you to come. It's hard work for those who can!"

    ...

    Situ Jiaojiao came out of Ye Fan's material room and saw Wang Chen Xiao stood at the door of the material room, not knowing how long he had been standing.

    Situ Jiaojiao suddenly felt a sense of being watched, and she was very unhappy in her heart.

    "What are you doing here?" Situ Jiaojiao said unlucky.

    Hearing that Princess was in a bad mood, Wang Chenxiao smiled and said, "His Royal Highness always goes to Fanye's place to do something. Your Royal Highness's status is precious. You always gets mixed up with those two casual cultivators and damages your identity. "

    Situ Jiaojiao rolled her eyes and said impatiently: "Why, do you know my whereabouts very well?"

    "I'm just worried about your highness."