chapter 379 Heavenly Grade Alchemist Competition

Start from the beginning

    Bai Yunxi thought for a while, and said, "Otherwise, you can go and see Li Feng."

    Ye Fan squinted his eyes and said: "He wants to send me, the future Sect Master of the dignified Immortal Pill Gate, how can he be supported by me!"

    Bai Yunxi smiled, and said: "Maybe it's a good thing. I heard that if the alchemy Competition wins, there will be many rewards..."

    Generally, if you want to participate in the Advanced Alchemist Competition, you need The Association's Heavenly Grade Alchemist proved that, however, the Alchemist Association had stopped the alchemist registration half a year before the competition. If it didn't matter, Ye Fan could not participate even if he wanted to participate.

    Ye Fan thought for a while and said, "Reward! That's a good thing, then I'll see him."

    ...

    Ye Fan went out and talked with Li Feng for three days before coming back.

    "Why have you been there for so long?" Bai Yunxi couldn't help but ask when Ye Fan came back.

    Had it not been for him to send a message to Ye Fan in the middle, and Ye Fan would reply, Bai Yunxi would have been wronged by Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan said lazily: "I went through the certification procedures for the Heavenly Alchemist , so it took a while."

    Bai Yunxi said suspiciously: "Is it going well?"

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: If, this time the alchemy Competition is really as important as Li Geng said. Ye Fan's participation in the competition should be hindered by other forces.

    Ye Fan shrugged and said, "Fortunately, Meng Fanjun, the holy alchemist of Qingxu sect, opposed it. However, Xu Xiangyan, the holy alchemist of Tianluo Commercial Bank, felt that I was not more than me, and I was less than me. She agreed. , The Holy Alchemist of Tianhe Sect did not agree or object, it is equivalent to abstaining, two to one, I will get the chance to compete."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "So, what did Li Feng give you? Is it a benefit?"

    Bai Yunxi asked, Ye Fan suddenly screamed, and said: "Ah! Forgot to ask him for a benefit."

    Bai Yunxi said in confusion: "No benefit, why did you agree to him."

    "I was smashed by him." Ye Fan took out a list and said: "This time the heavenly alchemist who won the first place in the advanced competition area can choose three of these ten kinds of medicinal materials as a winning reward. "

    Bai Yunxi took the list in Ye Fan's hand, and said in surprise: "This is all the holy medicine?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes. As long as you participate in this game, you can be here. Choose three holy medicines among the ten holy medicines as a reward? Among the ten holy medicines, one is a holy heavenly sun grass. If we can refine this holy medicine into holy sun pill, then we have to go deep into the sky sea ice forest , It can also be a little more guaranteed."

    Bai Yunxi heard Ye Fan's statement, and his heart flashed with excitement.

    Legend has it that the cold force in the Tianhai Ice Forest carries a gloomy atmosphere, and the Cultivator who are contaminated can easily freeze to death. If there is a Holy Grade holy sun Pill, there is no need to worry about this.

    After Bai Yunxi got excited, he quickly calmed down and said, "Isn't this a reward for the winner of the competition? Then you have to win!"

    "I have participated in the competition, so you are afraid that I will not win? When a heaven wizard like me participates, the other contestants will be the foil." Ye Fan said triumphantly.