"Please don't kill me! I'm sorry! Please don't crush me" I wailed, his shadow no longer over me. The sun bearing down on me.

It's warm, unlike the cold and sticky mud, sticking to me completely. He's stopped moving again, even his breathing has quietened.

"Kill you? Kitten?" He spoke, his voice despite quiet, sounds loud to my ears. I sobbed at those words and managed to drag myself over the rocks.

I can't even stand, my legs to shaky. I grappled the side of the creek, the mud giving way under my hands and preventing me from making anymore progress. I can only sob into my muddied hands.

Why hasn't he moved?! I slipped back down the mud wall, what I had thought would offer me protection, now traps me like a pitiful fly in a jar. I just wonder when the fly will be smashed with ease.

The silence is just as unbearable, my sobbing still the loudest thing here. I feel so weak and exhausted, my fear and non stop shaking taking a toll on my energy reserves.

He's moving again, his steps drawing closer, my breathing getting faster, I pathetically dragged my weak body away, still to shaky to even stand. Instead I use my legs to kick out weakly to try to keep him away.

"We need to clean you up Maya" he spoke, I can only shake my head and tried to drag myself further, along the pebbles and mud.

I wailed and cried out as he easily grabbed me lifting me into the air. I thrashed and suddenly I'm freefalling, hitting the ground heavily, watching him crash onto his ass.

He easily began to stand back up and I tried desperately to crawl away. He easily lifted me once more. I begged and pleaded, his strong grip around my gut, my arms dangling over his, grabbing desperately at air, my legs kicking out at air, desperate to be let go.

He's easily moving up the muddy wall, lifting me higher, the back of my head on his shoulder. His gaze seems to be straight ahead, not even phased by my desperate struggling. I can only fall limp, there's nothing I can do, nothing.

"Please don't kill me" I rambled tiredly, he's not responding. Please respond, I need to know how mad you are!

I stared down at the muddy ground, I'm covered in it. It smells.

The sound of water makes me lift my head, I can feel my heart tighten as I gazed at the lake. Is he going to drown me?!?

I restarted my struggles, he grunted as my foot collided with his knee. Still he's not reacting.

My begging getting more desperate and incomprehensible. He stepped up to his knees into the water. He sat momentarily let me go. I take my chance and try to dive away, but he's quicker, catching me and turning me around. Holding my hands away from him to stop me from pushing away from him.

"Kitten, I need to clean you. I know you're scared Maya-" his words flying over my head as I struggle. He let my hand go and held me close to his chest. I push up against him desperately, not wanting him to pull me under.

He's not letting go. He's only curling tighter as I struggle. Desperately pushing and kicking out at him. His head pressing against mine. I'm wailing and begging and not even I know what I'm saying.

"Please Danny" I whimper, finally giving up. Sobbing and realising I could never possibly get away. I'm done for.

He slowly straightened his back and splashed water into my mud coated back. I can only hold onto his shirt and sob, defeated.

"That's my good girl" he praised gently, his voice softer then I expected, why is he being like this all of a sudden. I can only keep sobbing, with him pulling the mud from my body.