Make It To Me-Shemar Moore (Part One)

Your P.O.V

As I hop across the room, struggling to put my heels on, there was a light knock on the door. "Mommy, someone's at the door." I hear my four year old son yell from the main room.

" I hear my four year old son yell from the main room

"Coming, baby." I call back as I finally managed to put the other heel on. I walk into the main room and saw Shemar already opening the door.

"Shemar Alex Y/L/N! What did I tell you about opening the door to strangers?" I scold, kneeling down to his level, grabbing his hands.

"I'm not a stranger." Alex corrects me, walking in. I roll my eyes at him and looked back at Shemar. "I'm sorry mommy but it was just Uncle Alex." He replies. "Yes honey, but how would you have known that? What if it wasn't Uncle Alex?" I ask and he just wraps his tiny arms around my neck.

"I'm sorry mommy. I won't do it again." He apologises and I smile, kissing his head. I could never be mad at him. He's my little baby.

I put my hand out for Alex to grab and he pulls me up. "You look beautiful." He comments, looking at my outfit. I kiss his cheek, "Thank you. You look okay I guess." I joke walking away from him. He faked a gasp, placing his hand dramatically over his heart.

I giggle making my way to the bathroom, doing one last check before grabbing my purse out of the bedroom.

I walk back into the main room to see Alex on one knee, putting on Shemar's shoes

"All done. Looking good buddy. The girls are gonna be all over you." Alex says and I slap him. "Don't teach him your filthy ways." I say. He laughs as I pull him up.

"I'm just kidding." He says. I reach over to fix his collar and unbuttoning another button of his white shirt and he raised his eyebrow. I roll my eyes at him, knowing exactly what's going through his dirty mind.

"You could've just asked, Y/N." He jokes. "Shut up." I brush my fingers through his hair and I could feel his eyes on me the whole time. I lean over and kiss his cheek, "You look handsome."