Hii guys

Sorry we have been on hiatus or smth for a while, we are sorry but we don't think we can continue this story. Or we won't post regularly anymore. Maybe we will post again in the future but I am not sure, that is not decided yet. Its because school work is pilling up and things are getting hard through the day. We wan't to thank those who are always sooo early to vote on our chapters and comment hahaa thank you, your enthusiasm is very much appreciated, I want to tag them all but I won't since yeah... but I am sure you know who you are😉. You can ask us any questions since we will still be using wattpad ( just won't update anymore), feel free to asks any questions, and we will answer them.

To clarify things though.... There are TWO authors to this story, the other author just isnt as active as I am, they mostly write the smexy scenes since I am too young, and yeah this is their accounts, thats why in the bio says 17, and I am 13 ya'll so yeah

Authors:

Jules- 13 yo✌️
She/her - is the one who controls updates and shizz, pantser, mostly writes the chapters, has a very wild imagination (like seriously she once though it be a good idea to miraculously make Vittoria fly *the fückkk????* yeah socially awkward ga'll )

Drea-17 yo🍑
They/them- writes smexy things and replies to most comments and stuff, planner, mostly just sits back and relax WHILE I *points to self for extra dramatics* stress my arse out trying to reach my deadlines (has a stick up her arse ahahhaha -jules)

Jules got smacked in the head for that so yeahhh.... Anywayyyy I dont know what anything else to say by the way this is Drea speaking, she basically said everything (rather type) that I was suppose to say.

BYEEEEEEE oh and if you want spoilers ask me.. *smack*

Drea: you are not suppose to give spoilers dumbassss

Jules: heheheheh anyways byee love ya'll and see ya'll in the future.

Drea; stop saying YA'LL its annoying

Jules: blehh dumbass