"Not our band name." Me and Jules said at the same time.

"The T-Shirts I gave you both say otherwise." Flynn said, making us all laugh at her as we walked out of the studio together.

"Oh, hey!" Julie said, making me turn around to see that she's talking to the guys. Where did they come from? "Let's hustle!" She adds quickly, Flynn nodding in agreement before walking towards the gate. When I knew she wasn't looking, I waved and mouthed a 'hi' to the guys, them all waving back at me. Reggie winked at me as usual, making me blush.

"Don't worry, we weren't listening!" I heard Reggie say, making me shake my head a little before Julie waved at the guys right while Flynn was looking at her. She's adorably clueless sometimes.

"Uh, there's a wasp by you Jules, I'm guessing you saw it." She looked at me in thanks and started swatting the air to make what I said believable. She just giggled awkwardly before telling us to go, which we all did.

———————————————————————————

"Believe me Julie." Mrs Harrison began. "I think it's wonderful that you sang again. I prayed for this moment for almost a year. But it's too late."

"What if you just hear her play? You know she's amazing." Flynn suggested, I just looked at our teacher with puppy eyes, hoping that she would let Julie back into the music program.

"It wouldn't matter, a new student starts tomorrow. There's only"-

"- so many spots. And If I don't participate, I'm out. I know." Julie sighs.

"I did everything I could to keep you here this year." Mrs Harrison continues. "But Principle Lessa was very clear that yesterday was your last chance. You'll have to reapply next semester. I'm truly sorry."

The bell rung after that, making all three of our moods even worse.

———————————————————————————

After school, I dropped my things off at my house and then went over to Julie's because I didn't want to be alone in my house. We walked into Julie's room, only to find the guys in there.

"What are you guys doing in my room?"

They all freeze, clearly not expecting to be caught. Luke is looking at a box on Julie's shelf, Alex is looking at a photo on her desk and Reggie is making snow angels on her bed.

What is it with Reggie and snow angels?

"We were looking for the kitchen?" Luke says quickly, even though it sounded more like a question then an answer. The other two pointed to him in agreement.

"This." Julie said as she pointed to all three of them. "This can't happen. It's creepy. Get off my bed please." She said while looking at Reggie. He quickly got off, making me laugh.

"Hey Julie." Luke said, shifting our attention over to him. "What's in the box?"

"That's off limits." I didn't say anything, just nodded in agreement.

"Oh. Oh okay, girl stuff" Luke said in a high pitch voice.

"Oh like butterflies and glitter?" Reggie said, making us all look over at him. I smiled at him and went to sit on Julie's bed.

"Oh come on. I'm sorry about them" Alex said, looking apologetic. I smiled at him while Julie just ignored him.

"It's none of your business. And yes, there might be some glitter"