CHAPTER 27 ━━━

# ! | CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
- they work out the tension

━━━ MERYL'S SHOWER LOOKS
like it was designed just for the purpose of making sex in it more enjoyable.  Which, in all fairness, it might have been.

It's black marble with a rainfall showerhead and two smaller detachable ones mounted on the wall. There's a bench and a shelf filled with handmade body and hair products.

Spencer watches as Meryl bends over right in front of him and collects two fluffy black towels from a stack. He puts his hands on her hips and laughs when she jumps, her giggle quickly joining in. She turns around and kisses him, allowing Reid to back her up to the counter and then set her on it, standing between her knees. She looks at him carefully, brushes a strand of hair out of his face. "Are you sure you want this? I mean, we just had our first kiss and we haven't technically had a first date and that doesn't really matter to me but it might to you and I'm just worried that... I'm just worried, yeah, that's it."

Spencer kisses both cheeks, her neck, her collarbone. "You've never had someone inside you, have you?"

Almost defensively, Meryl narrows her eyes. "Not for a while. And you've never given oral."

Spencer feels his mouth water a little bit. "No, but I really, really want to. I mean, I've read a bunch of books about it. I've got female stimulation down to a science. Based on the number of nerve ending in the clit and the average post-orgasmic recovery time for a woman in your age bracket, theoretically I could make you orgasm three times in five minutes."

Meryl's mouth drops open. "How do I... uh, so, overstimulation is your thing, I'm guessing?"

Spencer nods, unfazed by this line of questioning. It was almost annoying, his nonchalance as Meryl grills him about his kinks. "For sure. I've never been with sexually experimental partners, so I don't know from exposure. I've really only had intercourse twice with two different girls, just one and done. However, I have a vivid imagination and it-" Meryl yanks the tie on the front of her bikini and lets it fall to the ground, not needing to be looking at him to hear how Spencer's breath catches. "-never did justice to this. Son of a bitch, Mer. Look at you."

Meryl slips off the bottoms and then turns the shower on, giving Reid time to gawk while she adjusts the water. When she faces him again, his eyes trail lower and lower across her skin. It's all smooth, no hair in sight. He goes to speak but she's first. "Laser hair removal, just easier that way."

Spencer nods, knowing his voice will crack if he tries to speak at the moment. He notices that he hasn't allowed for a level playing field and quickly steps out of his own shorts.

Meryl bites the inside of her cheek. Hard. Spencer was... very well endowed. Shockingly so. She shakes her head. "Doctor Reid," his stomach does an odd but not at all unpleasant dip as she approaches him, "you hid your gorgeous abs and knowledge of the female orgasm from me and now this?" Meryl ghosts her fingers up and down his length until he shivers. She pulls away, steps into the shower, and looks behind her shoulder at a still shell-shocked Spencer.

He steps into the shower and Meryl is immediately floored as his hair dampens, darkens, and he slicks it back from his face. He was divine, ethereal, and so goddamn attractive it was sinful. Before she can process she's doing it, Meryl sinks to her knees on the cold tile floor and braces her hands on Spencer's thighs, looking up at him through lashes sprinkled with water droplets. "May I?"